Rolling Stone (p.53) - 3.5 stars out of 5 -- "The beats, produced by Southern luminaries like Drumma Boy and J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, are full of imperious synthesizer pageantry, rumbling bass and frenetic percussion."
Recording information: 11th Street Studios, Atlanta, GA; Carrington House Studios, Atlanta, GA; HHS1978 Studios, Atlanta, GA; Justice League Studios; PatchWerk Recording Studios, Atlanta, GA; Quad Studios, New York, NY; Slumdrum, Strong Mountain Recording Studios, Stone Moun; Soapbox Midtown, Atlanta, GA; Soul Asylum Studios, Atlanta, GA.
Photographer: James Minchin III.
Previewed by the single "Lose My Mind" and the Don Cannon-helmed mixtape Trap or Die II: By Any Means Necessary, TM 103 is Jeezy's fourth major-label release. The much delayed album features productions from Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, and Shawty Red along with guest shots from rappers Lil Wayne, Bun B, and Plies. There is also a collaboration with superstar Beyoncé on the cut "Mama Told Me."
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- Streetz Iz Watchin [PA] (J-Dawg)
- Trappin in the Streets (Cutta, P)
- Trappin' Ain't Dead (Folk, DJ)
- The Battle For the Trap [PA] (Mane, Gucci)
- The After Party [PA] [Digipak] (U.S.D.A.)
- The Real Is Back, Vol. 2 (Drama (DJ Drama))
- The Real Is Back, Vol. 2 [PA] (Drama (DJ Drama))
- The Battle of the South (Lil Wayne)
- T.I. vs Young Jeezy (T.I.)
- Usual Suspects [PA] (Lil Wayne)
- Jezzy vs Gucci [PA] (Mane, Gucci)
- Prime Time Players [PA] (Lil Wayne)
- House of Traps (Badazz, Boosie)
- Money Mafia, Vol. 7 [PA] (Lil Wayne)
- Street Bosses, Vol. 1 (CTE)
- Face Card [PA] (Yo Gotti)