1 800 222 6872

Greensleeves: Tänze, Lieder & Fantasien der Renaissance

Album Summary

>Ortiz, Diego : Recercada no 1 (Trattado de glosas)
>Ortiz, Diego : Recercada no 2 sobre el madrigal O felici occhi miei
>Ortiz, Diego : Recercada no 2
>Milano, Francesco da : Fantasia for lute no 11 in F major
>Fuenllana, Miguel de : De los álamos vengo madre, for vihuela
>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Chamberlain his Galliard, for 2 to play on 1 lute, P 37
>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Laiton's Almain, for lute, P 48
>Anonymous, English : Greensleeves and Yellow Lace (from the Dancing Master, 1719)
>Anonymous : Running Footman (country dance)
>Anonymous, English : Farewell, Lovely Nancy, song
>Anonymous, English : Greensleeves to a Ground
>Anonymous, English : Paul's Steeple (from John Playford's Dancing Master) (a.k.a. "The Duke of Norfolk", "St. Paul's Stee
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Flow, my tears, fall from your springs, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : If my complaints could passions move, for 4 voices & lute (First Book of Songs)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Smith, his Almain, for lute, P 47
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs. Winters Jump, for lute, P 55
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Sweet nimphe, come to thy lover, madrigal for 2 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : La caccia, fantasia for instrumental consort
>Anonymous : Aria di Fiorenza
>Caccini, Giulio : Amarilli mia bella, for voice & continuo (from Le nuove musiche)
>Caroso, Fabritio : Cesarina, song for voice & lute
>Caroso, Fabritio : Nido d'Amore
>Caroso, Fabritio : Amore felice, song for voice & lute
>Caroso, Fabritio : Forza D'Amore (Ballet of the Noble Woman)
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Studio 3 des BR München (06/1987).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Ortiz, Diego : Recercada no 1 (Trattado de glosas)
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1553

>Ortiz, Diego : Recercada no 2 sobre el madrigal O felici occhi miei
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Ortiz, Diego : Recercada no 2
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Milano, Francesco da : Fantasia for lute no 11 in F major
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Fuenllana, Miguel de : De los álamos vengo madre, for vihuela
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Chamberlain his Galliard, for 2 to play on 1 lute, P 37
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Laiton's Almain, for lute, P 48
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Anonymous, English : Greensleeves and Yellow Lace (from the Dancing Master, 1719)
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.

>Anonymous : Running Footman (country dance)
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.

>Anonymous, English : Farewell, Lovely Nancy, song
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.

>Anonymous, English : Greensleeves to a Ground
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1600

>Anonymous, English : Paul's Steeple (from John Playford's Dancing Master) (a.k.a. "The Duke of Norfolk", "St. Paul's Stee
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Flow, my tears, fall from your springs, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1600

>Dowland, John [Composer] : If my complaints could passions move, for 4 voices & lute (First Book of Songs)
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1597

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Smith, his Almain, for lute, P 47
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs. Winters Jump, for lute, P 55
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Sweet nimphe, come to thy lover, madrigal for 2 voices
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : La caccia, fantasia for instrumental consort
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1619

>Anonymous : Aria di Fiorenza
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal

>Caccini, Giulio : Amarilli mia bella, for voice & continuo (from Le nuove musiche)
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1601

>Caroso, Fabritio : Cesarina, song for voice & lute
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1581

>Caroso, Fabritio : Nido d'Amore
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Caroso, Fabritio : Amore felice, song for voice & lute
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Caroso, Fabritio : Forza D'Amore (Ballet of the Noble Woman)
  • Performers: Bernhard Böhm (Flute); Jürgen Hübscher (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Ballet