1 800 222 6872

Baroque Inventions / Julian Gray & Ronald Pearl

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 33/L 424
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 137
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 215/L 323
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 227/L 347
>Handel, George Frideric : Rodelinda
>Handel, George Frideric : Chaconne and Variations (21) for Harpsichord in G major, HWV 435
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 33/L 424
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 137
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 215/L 323
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 227/L 347
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Rodelinda :: Overture
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1725.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1725

>Handel, George Frideric : Chaconne and Variations (21) for Harpsichord in G major, HWV 435
  • Performers: Julian Gray (Guitar); Ronald Pearl (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705-1717