Everything Is Ragtime Now

Audio Samples

>Pryor, Arthur [Trombone] : Razzazza Mazzazza, rag for piano
>O'Hare, William C. : Levee Revels, rag for piano
>Roberts, Luckey : The Junkman Rag, song
>Jentes, Harry : Bantam Step, rag for piano
>Smith, Chris : The Jazz-Dance Repertoire, rag for piano
>Simon, W. C. : Sponge, rag for piano
>Alstyne, Egbert van : Honey Rag, for piano
>Broady, Thomas E : Mandy's Broadway Stroll, rag for piano
>White, James : The Original Chicago Blues, rag for piano
>Mills, Kerry : At a Georgia Camp Meeting, song
>Guy, Harry P. : Cleanin' Up in Georgia, rag for piano
>Stark, Etilmon J. : Trombone Johnsen, rag for piano
>Skimming, H.H. : Felix Rag, for piano
>Guy, Harry P. : Echoes from the Snowball Club, waltz for ragtime orchestra
>Russell, Sydney : Too Much Raspberry
>Hahn, Teddy : The Amazon Rag, for piano
>Humfeld, Charles : Who Let the Cows Out?, rag for piano
>Bonnell, Otto : Turkey in the Straw
>     A Rag-Time Fantasy, for piano & ensemble
>Neel, Royal : Majestic Rag, for piano
>Anderson, Willie : Keystone Rag, for piano
>Walsh, J. Brandon : Everything Is Ragtime Now, song

Album Summary

>Pryor, Arthur [Trombone] : Razzazza Mazzazza, rag for piano
>O'Hare, William C. : Levee Revels, rag for piano
>Roberts, Luckey : The Junkman Rag, song
>Jentes, Harry : Bantam Step, rag for piano
>Smith, Chris : The Jazz-Dance Repertoire, rag for piano
>Simon, W. C. : Sponge, rag for piano
>Alstyne, Egbert van : Honey Rag, for piano
>Broady, Thomas E : Mandy's Broadway Stroll, rag for piano
>White, James : The Original Chicago Blues, rag for piano
>Mills, Kerry : At a Georgia Camp Meeting, song
>Guy, Harry P. : Cleanin' Up in Georgia, rag for piano
>Stark, Etilmon J. : Trombone Johnsen, rag for piano
>Skimming, H.H. : Felix Rag, for piano
>Guy, Harry P. : Echoes from the Snowball Club, waltz for ragtime orchestra
>Russell, Sydney : Too Much Raspberry
>Hahn, Teddy : The Amazon Rag, for piano
>Humfeld, Charles : Who Let the Cows Out?, rag for piano
>Bonnell, Otto : Turkey in the Straw
>Neel, Royal : Majestic Rag, for piano
>Anderson, Willie : Keystone Rag, for piano
>Walsh, J. Brandon : Everything Is Ragtime Now, song
Performers Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Pryor, Arthur [Trombone] : Razzazza Mazzazza, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>O'Hare, William C. : Levee Revels, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble De Organographia
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1898

>Roberts, Luckey : The Junkman Rag, song
  • Performers: Allan Martin (Piano); Gayle Neuman (Timpani)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Chris Smith (Composer/Lyricist) (1879 - 1949), Ferdinand E. Mierisch.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1913

>Jentes, Harry : Bantam Step, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Written: 1916

>Smith, Chris : The Jazz-Dance Repertoire, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble De Organographia
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Shelton Brooks (1886 - 1975).
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1920

>Simon, W. C. : Sponge, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Alstyne, Egbert van : Honey Rag, for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble De Organographia
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1909

>Broady, Thomas E : Mandy's Broadway Stroll, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1898

>White, James : The Original Chicago Blues, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915

>Mills, Kerry : At a Georgia Camp Meeting, song
  • Performers: Gayle Neuman (Timpani); Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1897

>Guy, Harry P. : Cleanin' Up in Georgia, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1899

>Stark, Etilmon J. : Trombone Johnsen, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble De Organographia
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1902

>Skimming, H.H. : Felix Rag, for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1910

>Guy, Harry P. : Echoes from the Snowball Club, waltz for ragtime orchestra
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Russell, Sydney : Too Much Raspberry
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Hahn, Teddy : The Amazon Rag, for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1904

>Humfeld, Charles : Who Let the Cows Out?, rag for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1910

>Bonnell, Otto : Turkey in the Straw :: A Rag-Time Fantasy, for piano & ensemble
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble De Organographia
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1899

>Neel, Royal : Majestic Rag, for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Ben Rawls.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1914

>Anderson, Willie : Keystone Rag, for piano
  • Performer: Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Walsh, J. Brandon : Everything Is Ragtime Now, song
  • Performers: Gayle Neuman (Timpani); Allan Martin (Piano)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Charley Straight (1891 - 1940).
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal