Tales from the North: Stefan Östersjö plays Per Norgård

Audio Samples

>Norgård, Per : Libra, for solo guitar
>Norgård, Per : Genkomster, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Papalagi, for guitar (Version B)
>Norgård, Per : Morgenstund, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : In Memory of, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Rondino Amorino, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Papalagi, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite I
>     In the Mood of Spades, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite II
>     Queen of Hearts-Suite, for guitar (also version for cello)
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite III
>     Clubs among Jokers, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite IV
>     Jack of Diamonds, for guitar

Album Summary

>Norgård, Per : Libra, for solo guitar
>Norgård, Per : Genkomster, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Papalagi, for guitar (Version B)
>Norgård, Per : Morgenstund, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : In Memory of, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Rondino Amorino, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Papalagi, for guitar
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite I
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite II
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite III
>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite IV
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Norgård, Per : Libra, for solo guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1973

>Norgård, Per : Genkomster, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1976

>Norgård, Per : Papalagi, for guitar (Version B)
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1981

>Norgård, Per : Morgenstund, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1998

>Norgård, Per : In Memory of, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1978

>Norgård, Per : Rondino Amorino, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2000

>Norgård, Per : Papalagi, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1981

>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite I :: In the Mood of Spades, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1985

>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite II :: Queen of Hearts-Suite, for guitar (also version for cello)
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1995

>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite III :: Clubs among Jokers, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1989

>Norgård, Per : Tales of a Hand, Suite IV :: Jack of Diamonds, for guitar
  • Performers: Stefan Östersjö (Guitar); Stefan Östersjö (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2001