1 800 222 6872

Bach Organ Buster / Michael Murray

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major, BWV 531 (BC J9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G major, BWV 541
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E minor, BWV 533 "Little Prelude and Fugue"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1723-1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29 :: Sinfonia
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 08/27/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major, BWV 531 (BC J9)
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G major, BWV 541
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1707

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Bavo Cathedral, Haarlem, The Netherlands (01/17/1928/01/18/1928)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E minor, BWV 533 "Little Prelude and Fugue"
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739