1 800 222 6872

Organ Improvisations - Wayne Marshall

Album Summary

>Marshall, Wayne : I Got Rhythm, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : I Got Plenty O' Nuttin', improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : I Loves You, Porgy, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : Bess, You Is My Woman Now, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : Take the "A" Train, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : Someone to Watch Over Me, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : Tea for Two, improvisation for organ
>Marshall, Wayne : West Side Story Medley, improvisation for organ
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: McDermott Hall (05/20/1997); Meyerson Center, Dallas, TX (05/20/1997).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Marshall, Wayne : I Got Rhythm, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : I Got Plenty O' Nuttin', improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : I Loves You, Porgy, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : Bess, You Is My Woman Now, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : Take the "A" Train, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : Someone to Watch Over Me, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : Tea for Two, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Marshall, Wayne : West Side Story Medley, improvisation for organ
  • Performer: Wayne Marshall [Piano/Organ] (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary