1 800 222 6872

Gottschalk: Selected Piano Music / Amiram Rigai

Album Summary

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le Banjo, esquisse americaine for piano, Op. 15, D. 15 (RO 22)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : L'Etincelle, mazurka sentimentale for piano ("The Spark"), Op. 20, D. 49 (RO 80)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Ojos Criollos - danse cubaine, caprice brillante for piano, Op. 37, D. 105a (RO 185)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Marche funebre (I), for piano, Op. 61, D. 90a (RO 148)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Bamboula, danse des negres for piano, Op. 2, D. 13 (RO 20)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Souvenir de Porto Rico, marche des gibaros for piano, Op. 31, D. 147 (RO 250)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : The Dying Poet, meditation for piano, D. 45 (RO 75)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le bananier, chanson negre for piano, Op. 5, D. 14 (RO 21)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Pasquinade, caprice for piano, Op. 59, D. 113 (RO 189)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Berceuse, cradle song for piano, Op. 47, D. 20 (RO 27)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Tournament Galop, for piano, D. 153 (RO 264)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Ossian, ballades (2) for piano, Op. 4, D. 109 (RO 187)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le Mancenillier, serenade for piano, Op. 11, D. 45 (RO 142)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Morte!! (She is Dead), lamentation for piano, Op. 60, D. 100 (RO 174)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Danza, contradance for piano, Op. 33, D. 41 (RO 66)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Minuit a Seville, caprice for piano, Op. 30, D. 96 (RO 170)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : La Gallina, danse cubaine for piano, Op. 53, D. 60 (RO 101)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le Banjo, esquisse américaine for piano, Op. 15, D. 15 (RO 22)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1854-1855

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : L'Étincelle, mazurka sentimentale for piano ("The Spark"), Op. 20, D. 49 (RO 80)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1849

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Ojos Criollos - danse cubaine, caprice brillante for piano, Op. 37, D. 105a (RO 185)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Marche funèbre (I), for piano, Op. 61, D. 90a (RO 148)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1853

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Bamboula, danse des nègres for piano, Op. 2, D. 13 (RO 20)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1844-45.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844-1845

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Souvenir de Porto Rico, marche des gibaros for piano, Op. 31, D. 147 (RO 250)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1857

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : The Dying Poet, meditation for piano, D. 45 (RO 75)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le bananier, chanson nègre for piano, Op. 5, D. 14 (RO 21)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Pasquinade, caprice for piano, Op. 59, D. 113 (RO 189)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1869

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Berceuse, cradle song for piano, Op. 47, D. 20 (RO 27)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1861

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Tournament Galop, for piano, D. 153 (RO 264)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1854

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Ossian, ballades (2) for piano, Op. 4, D. 109 (RO 187) :: No 1
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le Mancenillier, sérénade for piano, Op. 11, D. 45 (RO 142)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Morte!! (She is Dead), lamentation for piano, Op. 60, D. 100 (RO 174)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Danza, contradance for piano, Op. 33, D. 41 (RO 66)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 11/1857

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Minuit à Seville, caprice for piano, Op. 30, D. 96 (RO 170)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852-1856

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : La Gallina, danse cubaine for piano, Op. 53, D. 60 (RO 101)
  • Performer: Amiram Rigai (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864