1 800 222 6872

Telemann: Wind Concertos, Vol. 6 / for flute(s), recorder, horn, oboe(s), bassoon

> Flute Concerto in B minor, TWV 51:h1 - I. Presto
> Flute Concerto in B minor, TWV 51:h1 - II. Largo
> Flute Concerto in B minor, TWV 51:h1 - III. [Allegro]
> Concerto for 2 Flutes and Lute in D major, TWV 53:D1 - I. Grave
> Concerto for 2 Flutes and Lute in D major, TWV 53:D1 - II. Vivement
> Concerto for 2 Flutes and Lute in D major, TWV 53:D1 - III. Largo
> Concerto for 2 Flutes and Lute in D major, TWV 53:D1 - IV. Vivace
> Violin Concerto in A minor, TWV 51:a1 - I. Adagio
> Violin Concerto in A minor, TWV 51:a1 - II. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in A minor, TWV 51:a1 - III. Presto
> Concerto for 2 Oboes and Bassoon in D major, TWV 53:C1, "Concerto alla francese" - I. Avec douceur
> Concerto for 2 Oboes and Bassoon in D major, TWV 53:C1, "Concerto alla francese" - II. Tres vite
> Concerto for 2 Oboes and Bassoon in D major, TWV 53:C1, "Concerto alla francese" - III. Tendrement
> Concerto for 2 Oboes and Bassoon in D major, TWV 53:C1, "Concerto alla francese" - IV. Vivement
> Flute Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D3, "Concerto Polonoise" - I. Andante
> Flute Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D3, "Concerto Polonoise" - II. Allegro
> Flute Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D3, "Concerto Polonoise" - III. Adagio
> Flute Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D3, "Concerto Polonoise" - IV. Vivace
> Concerto for 2 Recorders in B flat major, TWV 52:B1 - I. Grave
> Concerto for 2 Recorders in B flat major, TWV 52:B1 - II. Vivace
> Concerto for 2 Recorders in B flat major, TWV 52:B1 - III. Tendrement
> Concerto for 2 Recorders in B flat major, TWV 52:B1 - IV. Gayment
> Concerto for 2 Horns in F major, TWV 52:F3 - I. Largo
> Concerto for 2 Horns in F major, TWV 52:F3 - II. Allegro
> Concerto for 2 Horns in F major, TWV 52:F3 - III. Siciliana
> Concerto for 2 Horns in F major, TWV 52:F3 - IV: Allegro

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in B minor, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 flutes, calchedon (mandora/or bassoon), strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto alla francese, for 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo in C major, TWV 53
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto Polonoise, for flute, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 recorders, strings & continuo in B flat major, TWV 52
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, TWV 52
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

The Telemann concertos on Volume 6 of CPO's features the orchestra La Stagione Frankfurt led by Schneider, and vocal ensemble Camerata Köln as they perform many works including the Concerto polonaise, a work with folkloristic elements and closeness to natural sound.

International Record Review
La Stagione Frankfurt and, in one instance only, Camerata Koln, play with assured technique, impeccable style and translucent textures which enable us to savour the music's delicately wrought tracery. A box of delights.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Deutschlandfunk Kammermusiksaal.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in B minor, TWV 51 :: h1
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Ensemble: La Stagione Orchestra (Frankfurt)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716-1725

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 flutes, calchedon (mandora/or bassoon), strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53 :: D1
  • Performer: Marita Schaar-Faust (Bassoon)
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Ensemble: La Stagione Orchestra (Frankfurt)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1712-1721

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 51 :: a1
  • Performer: Martin Stadler (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Ensemble: La Stagione Orchestra (Frankfurt)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1716

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto alla francese, for 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo in C major, TWV 53 :: C1
  • Performers: Luise Baumgartl (Oboe); Martin Stadler (Oboe); Marita Schaar-Faust (Bassoon)
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Ensemble: La Stagione Orchestra (Frankfurt)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1721

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto Polonoise, for flute, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51 :: D3
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Ensemble: Camerata Köln
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1716-1725

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 recorders, strings & continuo in B flat major, TWV 52 :: B1
  • Performers: Michael Schneider (Recorder); Martin Hublow (Recorder)
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Ensemble: La Stagione Orchestra (Frankfurt)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1712-1721

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, TWV 52 :: F3
  • Performers: Jörg Schultess (Horn); Ulrich Hubner (Horn)
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Ensemble: La Stagione Orchestra (Frankfurt)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716-1721