Martin Lucker: Orgel, Vol. 1 / 9/11 In Memoriam

Audio Samples

>Duruflé, Maurice : Suite, Op. 5
>     Prélude
>Schnaus, Maximilian : Wie liegt die Stadt so wust, rhapsodie for organ
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon, BWV 653
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Von Gott will ich nicht lassen, BWV 658
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein
>Gerhardt, Frank : Lectiones no 2, for organ
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Die Kunst der Fuge, BWV 1080
>     Contrapunctus 14
>Liszt, Franz : Prelude "Weinen, Klagen..." (JS Bach) for Piano, S 179

Album Summary

>Duruflé, Maurice : Suite, Op. 5
>Schnaus, Maximilian : Wie liegt die Stadt so wust, rhapsodie for organ
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon, BWV 653
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Von Gott will ich nicht lassen, BWV 658
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein
>Gerhardt, Frank : Lectiones no 2, for organ
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Die Kunst der Fuge, BWV 1080
>Liszt, Franz : Prelude "Weinen, Klagen..." (JS Bach) for Piano, S 179
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

The first in a three-CD series recorded at the Rieger organ in St. Katherine's Church, Frankfurt by its long-serving organist, Martin Lücker. To commemorate September 11th, this disc contains an interesting collection of works on the topics of sadness and hope.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: St. Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt/Main (06/2011).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Maurice Duruflé (Composer/Organ) (1902 - 1986) : Suite, Op. 5 :: Prélude
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1933

>Schnaus, Maximilian : Wie liegt die Stadt so wüst, rhapsodie for organ
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 45 sec.

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon, BWV 653
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Von Gott will ich nicht lassen, BWV 658
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Gerhardt, Frank : Lectiones no 2, for organ
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 26 sec.

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Die Kunst der Fuge, BWV 1080 :: Contrapunctus 14
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Liszt, Franz : Prelude "Weinen, Klagen..." (JS Bach) for Piano, S 179
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1854.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1854