1 800 222 6872

Telemann: New Hamburg Sonatinas VI, 1730-1731 / Enrico Di Felice, flute

Audio Samples

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in E minor (Neue Sonatinen no 1), TWV 41
>     e3
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for recorder (or bassoon or cello) & continuo in C minor (Neue Sonatinen no 2), TWV 41
>     c2
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in D major (Neue Sonatinen no 3), TWV 41
>     D7
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in G major (Neue Sonatinen no 4), TWV 41
>     G7
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for recorder (or bassoon or cello) & continuo in A minor (Neue Sonatinen no 5), TWV 41
>     a4
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in E major (Neue Sonatinen no 6), TWV 41
>     E4

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in E minor (Neue Sonatinen no 1), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for recorder (or bassoon or cello) & continuo in C minor (Neue Sonatinen no 2), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in D major (Neue Sonatinen no 3), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in G major (Neue Sonatinen no 4), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for recorder (or bassoon or cello) & continuo in A minor (Neue Sonatinen no 5), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in E major (Neue Sonatinen no 6), TWV 41
Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Amongst the wealth of instrumental music written by Telemann, the compositions destined for the flute are of fundamental importance both in their own right and in the context of 17th century flute music as a whole.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Auditorium del Conservatorio "G.Pierluigi da Palestrina (08/2005).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in E minor (Neue Sonatinen no 1), TWV 41 :: e3
  • Ensemble: L'Apotheose Ensemble
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for recorder (or bassoon or cello) & continuo in C minor (Neue Sonatinen no 2), TWV 41 :: c2
  • Ensemble: L'Apotheose Ensemble
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in D major (Neue Sonatinen no 3), TWV 41 :: D7
  • Ensemble: L'Apotheose Ensemble
  • Running Time: 10 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in G major (Neue Sonatinen no 4), TWV 41 :: G7
  • Ensemble: L'Apotheose Ensemble
  • Running Time: 8 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for recorder (or bassoon or cello) & continuo in A minor (Neue Sonatinen no 5), TWV 41 :: a4
  • Ensemble: L'Apotheose Ensemble
  • Running Time: 7 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonatina for violin (or flute) & continuo in E major (Neue Sonatinen no 6), TWV 41 :: E4
  • Ensemble: L'Apotheose Ensemble
  • Running Time: 8 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731