Classical Baby

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>     Excerpt
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons
>     Winter
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
>Miller, Merry [Harp] : Exercise in G minor (after an anonymous melody), for harp
>Mouret, Jean-Joseph : Sinfonies de Fanfares
>Handel, George Frideric : Harpsichord Suite, HWV 432
>     Passacaglia
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ode to Joy (An die Freude) (Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee)
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Miller, Merry [Harp] : Exercise in G minor (after an anonymous melody), for harp
>Mouret, Jean-Joseph : Sinfonies de Fanfares
>Handel, George Frideric : Harpsichord Suite, HWV 432
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ode to Joy (An die Freude) (Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee)
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: Excerpt
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1695

>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons :: Winter
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Miller, Merry [Harp] : Exercise in G minor (after an anonymous melody), for harp
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.

>Mouret, Jean-Joseph : Sinfonies de Fanfares
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1729

>Handel, George Frideric : Harpsichord Suite, HWV 432 :: Passacaglia
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705-1707

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ode to Joy (An die Freude) (Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1697.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1697