Weddings On The Harp

Audio Samples

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>     Bridal Chorus (Here Comes the Bride)
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
>Mouret, Jean-Joseph : Sinfonies de Fanfares
>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons
>     Winter
>     Autumn
>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
>Hadar, Yossef : Erev Shel Shoshanim, for voice
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3
>     Air
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Stookey, Paul : Wedding Song
>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Lord's Prayer
>Chapman, Steven Curtis : I Will Be Here
>Bock, Jerry : Sunrise, Sunset, song (from "Fiddler on the Roof")
>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream
>     Wedding March

Album Summary

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
>Mouret, Jean-Joseph : Sinfonies de Fanfares
>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons
>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
>Hadar, Yossef : Erev Shel Shoshanim, for voice
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Stookey, Paul : Wedding Song
>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Lord's Prayer
>Chapman, Steven Curtis : I Will Be Here
>Bock, Jerry : Sunrise, Sunset, song (from "Fiddler on the Roof")
>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin :: Bridal Chorus (Here Comes the Bride)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1848

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1697.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1697

>Mouret, Jean-Joseph : Sinfonies de Fanfares
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons :: Winter
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1695

>Hadar, Yossef : Erev Shel Shoshanim, for voice
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 :: Air
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Stookey, Paul : Wedding Song
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal

>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Lord's Prayer
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1935

>Chapman, Steven Curtis : I Will Be Here
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal

>Bock, Jerry : Sunrise, Sunset, song (from "Fiddler on the Roof")
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons :: Autumn
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream :: Wedding March
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843