1 800 222 6872

Dittersdorf: Sinfonias on Ovid's Metamorphoses 1-3 / Gmür

We are experiencing problems with the sound clips on this page playing and are working on it.
> Symphony No. 1 in C major, "Die 4 Weltalter" (The 4 Ages of the World) - I. Larghetto
> Symphony No. 1 in C major, "Die 4 Weltalter" (The 4 Ages of the World) - II. Allegro e vivace
> Symphony No. 1 in C major, "Die 4 Weltalter" (The 4 Ages of the World) - III. Minuetto con garbo
> Symphony No. 1 in C major, "Die 4 Weltalter" (The 4 Ages of the World) - IV. Finale: Prestissimo - Allegretto
> Symphony No. 2 in D major, "Der Sturz Phaetons" (The Fall of Phaeton) - I. Adagio non molto - Allegro
> Symphony No. 2 in D major, "Der Sturz Phaetons" (The Fall of Phaeton) - II. Andante
> Symphony No. 2 in D major, "Der Sturz Phaetons" (The Fall of Phaeton) - III. Tempo di Minuetto
> Symphony No. 2 in D major, "Der Sturz Phaetons" (The Fall of Phaeton) - IV. Finale: Vivace, ma non troppo presto - Andantino
> Symphony No. 3 in G major, "Verwandlung Actaeons in einen Hirsch" (The Transformation of Actaeon into a Stag) - I. Allegro
> Symphony No. 3 in G major, "Verwandlung Actaeons in einen Hirsch" (The Transformation of Actaeon into a Stag) - II. Adagio (piu tosto Andantino)
> Symphony No. 3 in G major, "Verwandlung Actaeons in einen Hirsch" (The Transformation of Actaeon into a Stag) - III. Tempo di Minuetto
> Symphony No. 3 in G major, "Verwandlung Actaeons in einen Hirsch" (The Transformation of Actaeon into a Stag) - IV. Finale: Vivace

Album Summary

>Dittersdorf, Karl Ditters von : Symphonies (6) after Ovid
>Dittersdorf, Karl Ditters von : Symphony after Ovid's "Metamorphoses" no 2 in D major ("De Sturz Phaeton")
>Dittersdorf, Karl Ditters von : Symphony after Ovid's "Metamorphoses" no 3 in G major ("Verwandlung Aktaons in einen Hirsch")
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Dittersdorf, Karl Ditters von : Symphonies (6) after Ovid
  • Conductor: Hanspeter Gmür
  • Running Time: 17 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1783

>Dittersdorf, Karl Ditters von : Symphony after Ovid's "Metamorphoses" no 2 in D major ("De Sturz Phaëton")
  • Conductor: Hanspeter Gmür
  • Running Time: 22 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1783

>Dittersdorf, Karl Ditters von : Symphony after Ovid's "Metamorphoses" no 3 in G major ("Verwandlung Aktäons in einen Hirsch")
  • Performer: János Rácz (Flute)
  • Conductor: Hanspeter Gmür
  • Running Time: 23 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1783