1 800 222 6872

Haydn: Partite and Divertimenti / Lola Odiaga

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 6 in C major, H 16 no 10
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 9 in D major, H 16 no 4
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 13 in G major, H 16 no 6
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/3
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, H. 16/2
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 10 in C major, H 16 no 1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 12 in A major, H 16 no 12
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 15 in E major, H 16 no 13
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 6 in C major, H 16 no 10
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 9 in D major, H 16 no 4
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 13 in G major, H 16 no 6
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/3
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, H. 16/2
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 10 in C major, H 16 no 1
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1750-1755

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 12 in A major, H 16 no 12
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1750-55

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 15 in E major, H 16 no 13
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (05/26/1995/05/27/1995)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1767