Mozart for my Baby

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Leopold : Toy Symphony (Cassation), for toys, 2 oboes, 2 horns & strings in G major (formerly K. 63)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute
>     Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja
>     Das klinget so herrlich (Chorus of the Slaves)
>     Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen
>     Klinge, Glöckchen klinge...Pa-pa-pa-pa
>Sor, Fernando : Arias (6) from Mozart's "Magic Flute" for guitar, Op. 19
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A, K. 331
>     3. Rondo alla turca
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Wiegenlied ("Schlafe mein Prinzchen"), song for voice & piano (spurious, by Flies), K. 350 (K. Anh.
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings K. 581
>     2. Adagio
>Sor, Fernando : Variations for Guitar on a theme from Mozart's "Magic Flute", Op. 9
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

Album Summary

>Mozart, Leopold : Toy Symphony (Cassation), for toys, 2 oboes, 2 horns & strings in G major (formerly K. 63)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute
>Sor, Fernando : Arias (6) from Mozart's "Magic Flute" for guitar, Op. 19
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A, K. 331
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Wiegenlied ("Schlafe mein Prinzchen"), song for voice & piano (spurious, by Flies), K. 350 (K. Anh.
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings K. 581
>Sor, Fernando : Variations for Guitar on a theme from Mozart's "Magic Flute", Op. 9
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Leopold : Toy Symphony (Cassation), for toys, 2 oboes, 2 horns & strings in G major (formerly K. 63)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 10 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1759

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute :: Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja
  • Performer: Walter Berry (Bass Baritone)
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute :: Das klinget so herrlich (Chorus of the Slaves)
  • Performer: Walter Berry (Bass Baritone)
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Sor, Fernando : Arias (6) from Mozart's "Magic Flute" for guitar, Op. 19
  • Performer: Manuel Barrueco (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute :: Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen
  • Performers: Olivera Miljakovic (Mezzo Soprano); Walter Berry (Bass Baritone)
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute :: Klinge, Glöckchen klinge...Pa-pa-pa-pa
  • Performers: Olivera Miljakovic (Mezzo Soprano); Walter Berry (Bass Baritone)
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A, K. 331 :: 3. Rondo alla turca
  • Performer: Christian Zacharias (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Wiegenlied ("Schlafe mein Prinzchen"), song for voice & piano (spurious, by Flies), K. 350 (K. Anh.
  • Performer: Dagmar Schellenberger (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings K. 581 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1789

>Sor, Fernando : Variations for Guitar on a theme from Mozart's "Magic Flute", Op. 9
  • Performer: Manuel Barrueco (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1820-1823

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 17 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787