1 800 222 6872

Bach: The Works for Organ Vol 7 / Kevin Bowyer

Audio Samples

  1. Bach — Nun Komm, Der Heiden Heiland, BWV 599 $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Bach — Gott, Durch Deine Güte / Gottes Sohn Ist Kommen, BWV 600 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Bach — Lob Sei Dem AIImächtigen Gott, BWV 602 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Bach — Puer Natus In Bethlehem, BWV 603 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Bach — Gelobet Seist Du, Jesu Christ, BWV 604 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Bach — Der Tag, Der Ist So Freudenreich, BWV 605 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Bach — Vom Himmel Hoch, Da Komm Ich Her, BWV 606 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Bach — Vom Himmel Kam Der Engel Schar, BWV 607 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Bach — In Dulci Jubilo, BWV 608 $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Bach — Lobt Gott, Ihr Christen, Allzugleich, BWV 609 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Bach — Jesu, Meine Freude, BWV 610 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Bach — Christum Wir Sollen Loben Schon, BWV 611 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Bach — Wir Christenleut, BWV 612 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Bach — Helft Mir, Gottes Güte Preisen, BWV 613 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Bach — Das Alte Jahr Vergangen Ist, BWV 614 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Bach — In Dir Ist Freude, BWV 615 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Bach — Mit Fried Und Freud Ich Fahr Dahin, BWV 616 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Bach — Herr Gott, Nun Schleuß Den Himmel Auf, BWV 617 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Bach — O Lamm Gottes, Unschuldig, BWV 618 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Bach — Christe, Du Lamm Gottes, BWV 619 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Bach — Christus, Der Uns Selig Macht, BWV 620 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Bach — Da Jesus an Dem Kreuze Stund, BWV 621 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Bach — O Mensch, Bewein Dein Sünde Groß, BWV 622 $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Bach — Wir Danken Dir, Herr Jesu Christ, Daß Du Für Uns Gestorben Bist,BWV 623 $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Bach — Christ Lag In Todesbanden, BWV 625 $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Bach — Jesus Christus, Unser Heiland Der Den Tod Überwand, BWV 626 $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Bach — Christ Ist Erstanden, BWV 627 $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Bach — Erstanden Ist Der Heilge Christ, BWV 628 $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Bach — Erschienen Ist Der Herrliche Tag, BWV 629 $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Bach — Heut Triumphieret Gotts Sohn, BWV 630 $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Bach — Komm, Gott Schöpfer, Heiliger Geist, BWV 631 $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Bach — Herr Jesu Christ, Dich Zu Uns Wend, BWV 632 $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Bach — Liebster Jesu, Wir Sind Hier, BWV 633 / 634 $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Bach — Dies Sind Die Heilgen Zehn Gebot, BWV 635 $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Bach — Vater Unser Im Himmelreich, BWV 636 $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Bach — Durch Adams Fall Ist Ganz Verderbt, BWV 637 $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Bach — Es Ist Das Heil Uns Kommen Her, BWV 638 $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Bach — Ich Ruf Zu Dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BWV 639 $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Bach — In Dich Hab Ich Gehoffet, Herr, BWV 640 $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Bach — Wenn Wir In Höchsten Nöten Sein, BWV 641 $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Bach — Wer Nur Den Lieben Gott Läßt Walten, BWV 642 $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Bach — Alle Menschen Müssen Sterben, BWV 643 $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Bach — Ach Wie Nichtig, Ach Wie Flüchtig, BWV 644 $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 1), BWV 599 (BC K28)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gott, durch deine Güte, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 2), BWV 600 (BC K29)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Christ, der einig Gottes Sohn (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 3), BWV 601 (B
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Lob sei dem allmächtigen Gott (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 4), BWV 602 (BC K31
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Puer natus in Bethlehem, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 5), BWV 603 (BC K32)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gelobet seist du, Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 6), BWV 604 (BC K33
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Der Tag, der ist so freudenreich (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 7), BWV 605 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 8), BWV 606 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel kam der Engel schar, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 9), BWV 607 (BC K36)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dulci jubilo (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 10), BWV 608 (BC K37)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen, allzugleich (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 11), BWV 609
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, meine Freude (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 12), BWV 610 (BC K39)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christum wir sollen loben schon, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 13), BWV 611 (BC K40)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir Christenleut' (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 14), BWV 612 (BC K41)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Helft mir Gottes Güte preisen (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 15), BWV 613 (BC K4
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Das alte Jahr vergangen ist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 16), BWV 614 (BC K43)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dir ist Freude, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 17), BWV 615 (BC K44)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mit Fried' und Freud' ich fahr dahin, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 18), BWV 616 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Gott, nun schleuss den Himmel auf (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 19), BWV 6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, du Lamm Gottes, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 21), BWV 619 (BC K19)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christus, der uns selig macht (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 22), BWV 620 (BC K4
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Da Jesus an dem Kreuze stund', chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 23), BWV 621 (BC K50)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Mensch, bewein' dein' Sünde gross, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 24), BWV 622 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir danken dir, Herr Jesu Christ, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 25), BWV 623 (BC K52
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Hilf Gott, dass mir's gelinge, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 26), BWV 624 (BC K53)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 27), BWV 625 (BC K55)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 28), BWV 626 (BC K5
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ ist erstanden (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 29), BWV 627 (BC K57)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erstanden ist der heil'ge Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 30), BWV 628 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erschienen ist der herrliche Tag, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 31), BWV 629 (BC K59
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Heut triumphieret Gottes Sohn (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 32), BWV 630 (BC K6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Komm, Gott Schöpfer, heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 33), BWV 631
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 34), BWV 632 (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 35), BWV 633 (BC K63
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 37), BWV 635 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 38), BWV 636 (BC K65)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 39), BWV 637 (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Es ist das Heil uns kommen her (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 40), BWV 638 (BC K
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 41), BWV 639 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich dich hab ich gehoffet, Herr, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 42), BWV 640 (BC K69)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wenn wir in höchsten Nöten sein, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 43), BWV 641 (BC K70)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 44), BWV 642
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Alle Menschen müssen sterben (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 45), BWV 643 (BC K72
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach wie nichtig, ach wie flüchtig, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 46), BWV 644 (BC K7
Performer Conductor Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

"The performances are expressive, attractive in tone, and well tuned...an ideal rendering of the organ textures." -Fanfare



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 1), BWV 599 (BC K28)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gott, durch deine Güte, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 2), BWV 600 (BC K29)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Christ, der einig Gottes Sohn (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 3), BWV 601 (B
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Lob sei dem allmächtigen Gott (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 4), BWV 602 (BC K31
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Puer natus in Bethlehem, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 5), BWV 603 (BC K32)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gelobet seist du, Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 6), BWV 604 (BC K33
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Der Tag, der ist so freudenreich (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 7), BWV 605 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 8), BWV 606 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel kam der Engel schar, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 9), BWV 607 (BC K36)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dulci jubilo (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 10), BWV 608 (BC K37)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen, allzugleich (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 11), BWV 609
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, meine Freude (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 12), BWV 610 (BC K39)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christum wir sollen loben schon, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 13), BWV 611 (BC K40)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir Christenleut' (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 14), BWV 612 (BC K41)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Helft mir Gottes Güte preisen (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 15), BWV 613 (BC K4
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Das alte Jahr vergangen ist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 16), BWV 614 (BC K43)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dir ist Freude, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 17), BWV 615 (BC K44)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mit Fried' und Freud' ich fahr dahin, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 18), BWV 616 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Gott, nun schleuss den Himmel auf (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 19), BWV 6
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mit Fried' und Freud' ich fahr dahin, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 18), BWV 616 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, du Lamm Gottes, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 21), BWV 619 (BC K19)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christus, der uns selig macht (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 22), BWV 620 (BC K4
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Da Jesus an dem Kreuze stund', chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 23), BWV 621 (BC K50)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Mensch, bewein' dein' Sünde gross, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 24), BWV 622 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir danken dir, Herr Jesu Christ, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 25), BWV 623 (BC K52
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Hilf Gott, dass mir's gelinge, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 26), BWV 624 (BC K53)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 27), BWV 625 (BC K55)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 28), BWV 626 (BC K5
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ ist erstanden (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 29), BWV 627 (BC K57)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erstanden ist der heil'ge Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 30), BWV 628 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erschienen ist der herrliche Tag, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 31), BWV 629 (BC K59
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Heut triumphieret Gottes Sohn (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 32), BWV 630 (BC K6
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Komm, Gott Schöpfer, heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 33), BWV 631
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 34), BWV 632 (
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 35), BWV 633 (BC K63
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 37), BWV 635 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 38), BWV 636 (BC K65)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 39), BWV 637 (
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Es ist das Heil uns kommen her (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 40), BWV 638 (BC K
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 41), BWV 639 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich dich hab ich gehoffet, Herr, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 42), BWV 640 (BC K69)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wenn wir in höchsten Nöten sein, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 43), BWV 641 (BC K70)
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 44), BWV 642
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Alle Menschen müssen sterben (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 45), BWV 643 (BC K72
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach wie nichtig, ach wie flüchtig, chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 46), BWV 644 (BC K7
  • Performer: Kevin Bowyer (Organ)
  • Conductor: Alice Joensen
  • Ensemble: Det Fynske Kammerkor
  • Notes: Sct. Hans Kirke, Odense, Denmark (05/14/1995-05/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715