1 800 222 6872

Bach: Messen BWV 233-236 /Flämig, Krahmer, Burmeister, et al

> Mass in G Minor, BWV 235 - Kyrie (Chorus)
> Mass in G Minor, BWV 235 - Gloria (Chorus)
> Mass in G Minor, BWV 235 - Gratias (Bass)
> Mass in G Minor, BWV 235 - Domine Fili (Alto)
> Mass in G Minor, BWV 235 - Qui tollis (Tenor)
> Mass in G Minor, BWV 235 - Cum Sancto Spiritu (Chorus)
> Mass in G Major, BWV 236 - Kyrie (Chorus)
> Mass in G Major, BWV 236 - Gloria (Chorus)
> Mass in G Major, BWV 236 - Gratias (Bass)
> Mass in G Major, BWV 236 - Domine Deus (Soprano, Alto)
> Mass in G Major, BWV 236 - Quoniam (Tenor)
> Mass in G Major, BWV 236 - Cum Sancto Spiritu (Chorus)

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, orchestra & continuo in F major, BWV 233 (BC E6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, 2 flutes, strings & continuo in A major, BWV 234 (BC E3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G minor, BWV 235 (BC E5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 4 voices, chorus, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G major, BWV 236 (BC E4)
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

"It's a pleasure to hear a full-bodied chorus attack the music with such gusto, with a sizable body of instruments backing them up...the soloists are good, especially soprano Krahmer...If you crave a touch of old-fashioned grandeur, Flammig provides it...Good, natural sound...Highly recommended." -Fanfare



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, orchestra & continuo in F major, BWV 233 (BC E6)
  • Performers: Theo Adam (Bass); Renate Krahmer (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Martin Flämig
  • Ensemble: Dresden Kreuz Choir
  • Running Time: 27 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, 2 flutes, strings & continuo in A major, BWV 234 (BC E3)
  • Performers: Theo Adam (Bass); Renate Krahmer (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Martin Flämig
  • Ensemble: Dresden Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 26 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G minor, BWV 235 (BC E5)
  • Performers: Theo Adam (Bass); Peter Schreier
  • Conductor: Martin Flämig
  • Ensemble: Dresden Kreuz Choir
  • Running Time: 29 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 4 voices, chorus, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G major, BWV 236 (BC E4)
  • Performers: Renate Krahmer (Soprano); Peter Schreier
  • Conductor: Martin Flämig
  • Ensemble: Dresden Kreuz Choir
  • Running Time: 27 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1738-1739