1 800 222 6872

Chopin: Polonaise; 4 Scherzi; 4 Ballades

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 44, CT. 154
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 1 in B minor, B 65/Op. 20
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 4 in E major, B 148/Op. 54
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Northern California (10/14/2004).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 44, CT. 154
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 1 in B minor, B 65/Op. 20
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 4 in E major, B 148/Op. 54
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
  • Performer: John Khouri (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843