The Short Liszt

Audio Samples

>Liszt, Franz : Grand Bravura Fantasia on Paganini's "La Campanella", S 420
>Liszt, Franz : Concert Etudes (2) for Piano, S 145
>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstuck, for piano no 2 in A flat major, S. 189a/1 (LW A116)
>Liszt, Franz : Feuilles d'album (Album-Leaf), for piano in A flat major, S. 165 (LW A104)
>Liszt, Franz : Valses oubliees (4) for Piano, S 215
>Liszt, Franz : Impromptu for Piano in F sharp major, S 191 "Nocturne"
>Liszt, Franz : Bagatelle ohne tonart for Piano, S 216a "Mephisto Waltz no 5"
>Liszt, Franz : Scherzo (Allegro molto quasi presto), for piano in G minor, S. 153 (LW A9)
>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Liszt, Franz : Die Forelle (I), transcription for piano (after Schubert, D. 550), S. 563/6 (LW A109/6)
>Liszt, Franz : Auf dem Wasser zu singen (Schubert) for Piano, S 558 no 2
>Liszt, Franz : Landler, for piano in A flat major, S. 211 (LW A95)
>Liszt, Franz : Mazurka brillante, for piano, S. 221 (LW A168)
>Liszt, Franz : Grand galop chromatique for Piano, S 219

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Grand Bravura Fantasia on Paganini's "La Campanella", S 420
>Liszt, Franz : Concert Etudes (2) for Piano, S 145
>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstuck, for piano no 2 in A flat major, S. 189a/1 (LW A116)
>Liszt, Franz : Feuilles d'album (Album-Leaf), for piano in A flat major, S. 165 (LW A104)
>Liszt, Franz : Valses oubliees (4) for Piano, S 215
>Liszt, Franz : Impromptu for Piano in F sharp major, S 191 "Nocturne"
>Liszt, Franz : Bagatelle ohne tonart for Piano, S 216a "Mephisto Waltz no 5"
>Liszt, Franz : Scherzo (Allegro molto quasi presto), for piano in G minor, S. 153 (LW A9)
>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Liszt, Franz : Die Forelle (I), transcription for piano (after Schubert, D. 550), S. 563/6 (LW A109/6)
>Liszt, Franz : Auf dem Wasser zu singen (Schubert) for Piano, S 558 no 2
>Liszt, Franz : Landler, for piano in A flat major, S. 211 (LW A95)
>Liszt, Franz : Mazurka brillante, for piano, S. 221 (LW A168)
>Liszt, Franz : Grand galop chromatique for Piano, S 219
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: WGBH Fraser Studio, Boston, Massachusetts (2010).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Grand Bravura Fantasia on Paganini's "La Campanella", S 420
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Liszt, Franz : Concert Etudes (2) for Piano, S 145
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862-1863

>Liszt, Franz : Concert Etudes (2) for Piano, S 145
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862-1863

>Liszt, Franz : Klavierstück, for piano no 2 in A flat major, S. 189a/1 (LW A116)
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845

>Liszt, Franz : Feuilles d'album (Album-Leaf), for piano in A flat major, S. 165 (LW A104)
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Liszt, Franz : Valses oubliées (4) for Piano, S 215
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1881

>Liszt, Franz : Impromptu for Piano in F sharp major, S 191 "Nocturne"
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1872

>Liszt, Franz : Bagatelle ohne tonart for Piano, S 216a "Mephisto Waltz no 5"
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Liszt, Franz : Scherzo (Allegro molto quasi presto), for piano in G minor, S. 153 (LW A9)
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/27/1827

>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume for Piano, S 541
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Liszt, Franz : Die Forelle (I), transcription for piano (after Schubert, D. 550), S. 563/6 (LW A109/6)
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Liszt, Franz : Auf dem Wasser zu singen (Schubert) for Piano, S 558 no 2
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848

>Liszt, Franz : Ländler, for piano in A flat major, S. 211 (LW A95)
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1843.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843

>Liszt, Franz : Mazurka brillante, for piano, S. 221 (LW A168)
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1850

>Liszt, Franz : Grand galop chromatique for Piano, S 219
  • Performer: Konstantinos Papadakis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837