1 800 222 6872

Antonio Soler: Harpsichord Sonatas

Album Summary

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 61
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegretto/Andante), R. 107
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 69
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Cantabile), R. 18
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 5
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 6
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andantino cantabile), R. 24
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 37
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E major (Allegro), R. 34 (K. I. B. 34)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor [Allegro], R. 106
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor (Andantino), R. 71
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 61
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegretto/Andante), R. 107
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 69
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Cantabile), R. 18
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 5
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 6
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andantino cantabile), R. 24
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 37
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E major (Allegro), R. 34 (K. I. B. 34)
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor [Allegro], R. 106
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor (Andantino), R. 71
  • Performers: Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord); Anna-Maaria Oramo (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Catherine's Church, Karjaa (06/15/2009-06/18/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical