1 800 222 6872

Vivaldi: Sonatas for Violin & Piano / Elmiger, Mitrani

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in D major, RV 10
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in D minor, RV 15
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in C minor, RV 5
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in D minor, Op. 2 no 3/RV 14
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in F minor, Op. 2 no 10/RV 21
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in B minor, Op. 5 no 4/RV 35
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in E minor, RV 17a
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in G minor, RV 26
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in D major, RV 10
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in D minor, RV 15
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in C minor, RV 5
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in D minor, Op. 2 no 3/RV 14
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1709
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in F minor, Op. 2 no 10/RV 21
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1709
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in B minor, Op. 5 no 4/RV 35
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1716
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in E minor, RV 17a
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in G minor, RV 26
  • Performers: Roger Elmiger (Violin); Micheline Mitrani (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio