Vertigo: French Baroque Music for Harpsichord

> Pieces de clavecin, Book 1 - V. L'incertaine: Marque
> Pieces de clavecin, Book 1 - VI. L'aimable: Gracieux
> Pieces de clavecin, Book 1 - XI. Le vertigo: Rondeau - Moderement
> Pieces de clavecin: Suite in D minor - major - III. Les soupirs
> Pieces de clavecin: Suite in D minor - major - IV. La joyeuse
> Pieces de clavecin: Suite in D minor - major - VII. Les tourbillons
> Pieces de clavecin: Suite in D minor - major - VIII. Les cyclopes
> Harpsichord Suite No. 5 in C minor - I. La Rameau: Majestueusement
> Harpsichord Suite No. 5 in C minor - VI. La Sylva: Tres tendrement
> Harpsichord Suite No. 5 in C minor - VII. Jupiter: Moderement
> Harpsichord Suite No. 5 in D minor - I. La flamande
> Harpsichord Suite No. 5 in D minor - III. Courante
> Harpsichord Suite No. 5 in D minor - XI. Chaconne
> Pieces de clavecin, Book 1 - XII. Allemande
> Pieces de clavecin, Book 1 - XIII. La sensible
> Pieces de clavecin, Book 1 - XIV. La marche des Scythes

Album Summary

>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : L'Incertaine, for harpsichord in G minor
>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : L'Aimable, for harpsichord in G minor
>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : Le Vertigo, rondeau for harpsichord in G minor
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les Soupirs, for harpischord in D major (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : La Joyeuse, for harpsichord in D major (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les Tourbillons, for harpsichord in D major (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les cyclopes, for harpsichord in D minor (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : La Rameau (from Pièces de viole avec la basse continue)
>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : La Silva (from Pièces de viole, Premier Divertissement)
>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : Jupiter (from Pièces de viole, Premier Divertissement)
>Jacquet de la Guerre, Elizabeth-Claude : La Flamande, for harpsichord
>Jacquet de la Guerre, Elizabeth-Claude : Courante for harpsichord
>Jacquet de la Guerre, Elizabeth-Claude : Chaconne "L'Inconstante" for keyboard
>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : Allemande for harpsichord in C minor (Book 1)
>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : La Sensible, rondeau for harpsichord in C minor
>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : La Marche des Scythes, for harpsichord in C minor (Book 1)
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Keila, Neuapostolische Kirche, Estland (2006-2007).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : L'Incertaine, for harpsichord in G minor
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : L'Aimable, for harpsichord in G minor
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : Le Vertigo, rondeau for harpsichord in G minor
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les Soupirs, for harpischord in D major (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : La Joyeuse, for harpsichord in D major (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les Tourbillons, for harpsichord in D major (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les cyclopes, for harpsichord in D minor (Pièces de clavecin avec une méthode)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : La Rameau (from Pièces de viole avec la basse continue)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : La Silva (from Pièces de viole, Premier Divertissement)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : Jupiter (from Pièces de viole, Premier Divertissement)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Jacquet de la Guerre, Elizabeth-Claude : La Flamande, for harpsichord
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Jacquet de la Guerre, Elizabeth-Claude : Courante for harpsichord
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Jacquet de la Guerre, Elizabeth-Claude : Chaconne "L'Inconstante" for keyboard
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : Allemande for harpsichord in C minor (Book 1)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1746

>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : La Sensible, rondeau for harpsichord in C minor
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Royer, Joseph-Nicolas-Pan : La Marche des Scythes, for harpsichord in C minor (Book 1)
  • Performer: Imbi Tarum (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1746