Paperno Plays Chopin

> Scherzo No. 1 in B minor, Op. 20 - Scherzo No. 1 in B minor, Op. 20
> Impromptu No. 2 in F sharp major, Op. 36 - Impromptu No. 2 in F sharp major, Op. 36
> Ballade No. 4 in F minor, Op. 52 - Ballade No. 4 in F minor, Op. 52
> Nocturne No. 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27, No. 1 - Nocturne No. 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27, No. 1
> Fantasy in F minor, Op. 49 - Fantasie in F minor, Op. 49
> Prelude No. 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45 - Prelude No. 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45
> Etudes, Op. 10 - Etude No. 2 in A minor, Op. 10, No. 2
> Etudes, Op. 10 - Etude No. 10 in A flat major, Op. 10, No. 10
> Piano Concerto No. 2 in F minor, Op. 21 - Piano Concerto No. 2 in F minor, Op. 21: II. Larghetto
> Mazurka No. 38 in F sharp minor, Op. 59, No. 3 - Mazurka No. 38 in F sharp minor, Op. 59, No. 3
> Mazurka No. 29 in A flat major, Op. 41, No. 4 - Mazurka No. 29 in A flat major, Op. 41, No. 4
> Scherzo No. 4 in E major, Op. 54 - Scherzo No. 4 in E major, Op. 54

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 1 in B minor, B 65/Op. 20
>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 2 in F sharp major, B 129/Op. 36
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/1, CT. 114
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasie for Piano in F minor/A flat major, B 137/Op. 49
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 2 in A minor, Op. 10/2, CT. 15
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 8 in F major, Op. 10/8, CT. 21
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 38 in F sharp minor, Op. 59/3, CT. 88
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 29 in A flat major, Op. 41/4, CT. 79
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 4 in E major, B 148/Op. 54
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 1 in B minor, B 65/Op. 20
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 2 in F sharp major, B 129/Op. 36
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/1, CT. 114
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasie for Piano in F minor/A flat major, B 137/Op. 49
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1841.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 2 in A minor, Op. 10/2, CT. 15
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 8 in F major, Op. 10/8, CT. 21
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21 :: 2nd movement
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 38 in F sharp minor, Op. 59/3, CT. 88
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 29 in A flat major, Op. 41/4, CT. 79
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 4 in E major, B 148/Op. 54
  • Performer: Dmitry Paperno (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843