1 800 222 6872

Roland Pöntinen Plays Chopin

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Bolero for Piano in C major/A major, B 81/Op. 19
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 20 in D flat major, Op. 30/3, CT. 70
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 25 in B minor, Op. 33/4, CT. 75
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 153/Op. 56
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 4 in E major, B 148/Op. 54
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 161/Op. 62
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Bolero for Piano in C major/A major, B 81/Op. 19
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 20 in D flat major, Op. 30/3, CT. 70
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 25 in B minor, Op. 33/4, CT. 75
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 153/Op. 56
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845-1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 4 in E major, B 148/Op. 54
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 161/Op. 62
  • Performer: Roland Pöntinen (Piano)
  • Notes: Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (04/19/1995-04/22/1995)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846