Organ History - Italian Operatic Transcription / Sacchetti

Album Summary

>Mercadante, Saverio : Sinfonia for organ "Omaggio a Bellini"
>Fumagalli, Carlo : Gloria versets for organ on themes from Verdi's "La traviata," Op 50/3
>Fumagalli, Carlo : March for organ from Verdi's "Aida," Op 185
>Fumagalli, Carlo : Offertory for organ from Verdi's "La traviata," Op 50/4
>Fumagalli, Carlo : Elevation for organ from Verdi's "La traviata," Op 50/5
>Almasio, Francesco : Sinfonia for organ on themes from Verdi's "La forza del destino"
>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of the duet 'Quando contemplo' from Verdi's "Giovanna di Guzman"
>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of 'Di tale amor' from Verdi's "Il trovatore"
>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of 'Ah! fors'e lui' from Verdi's "La traviata"
>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of 'Squilla, echeggia la tromba guerriera' from Verdi's "Il trovatore"
>Albert, Morris : Overture to Manna's "Preziosa," for organ
>Fumagalli, Polibio : Transcription for organ of the overture of Weber's "Der Freischutz"
>Fumagalli, Polibio : Transcription for organ of the overture of Weber's "Euryanthe"
>Fumagalli, Polibio : Transcription for organ of Beethoven's overture to "The Creatures of Prometheus"
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mercadante, Saverio : Sinfonia for organ "Omaggio a Bellini"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Fumagalli, Carlo : Gloria versets for organ on themes from Verdi's "La traviata," Op 50/3
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Fumagalli, Carlo : March for organ from Verdi's "Aida," Op 185
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Fumagalli, Carlo : Offertory for organ from Verdi's "La traviata," Op 50/4
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Fumagalli, Carlo : Elevation for organ from Verdi's "La traviata," Op 50/5
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Almasio, Francesco : Sinfonia for organ on themes from Verdi's "La forza del destino"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Form: Orchestral

>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of the duet 'Quando contemplo' from Verdi's "Giovanna di Guzman"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.

>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of 'Di tale amor' from Verdi's "Il trovatore"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.

>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of 'Ah! fors'è lui' from Verdi's "La traviata"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.

>Foschini, Gaetano F. : Transcription for organ of 'Squilla, echeggia la tromba guerriera' from Verdi's "Il trovatore"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)

>Albert, Morris : Overture to Manna's "Preziosa," for organ
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Fumagalli, Polibio : Transcription for organ of the overture of Weber's "Der Freischütz"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 37 sec.

>Fumagalli, Polibio : Transcription for organ of the overture of Weber's "Euryanthe"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.

>Fumagalli, Polibio : Transcription for organ of Beethoven's overture to "The Creatures of Prometheus"
  • Performer: Arturo Sacchetti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.