1 800 222 6872

Field: Complete Piano Music Vol 3 / Pietro Spada

Album Summary

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 5 in C major (solo piano version), H. 29
>Field, John : Rondo, for piano in C major, H. 49
>Field, John : Introduction and Rondo on "Come Again"), for piano in E major, H. 53
>Field, John : Rondoletto for piano in E flat major, H. 52 (misattrib. By A. Field)
>Field, John : Variations on "Fal Lal La", for piano in A maior, H. 1
>Field, John : Variations on "Since then I'm doom'd", for piano in C major, H. 4
>Field, John : Variations (Rondo) on "Logie of Buchan", for piano in C major, H. 7
>Field, John : Variations on "Kamarinskaya" ("on a Russian air"), for piano in B flat major, H. 22
>Field, John : Air du bon Roi Henri IV varie, variations for piano in A minor, H. 20
>Field, John : Chanson russe variee (Variations on a Russian Song), for piano in D minor, H. 41
>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E flat major (solo piano version), H. 27
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 5 in C major (solo piano version), H. 29 :: Rondo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1832

>Field, John : Rondo, for piano in C major, H. 49
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1819

>Field, John : Introduction and Rondo on "Come Again"), for piano in E major, H. 53
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Field, John : Rondoletto for piano in E flat major, H. 52 (misattrib. By A. Field)
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830

>Field, John : Variations on "Fal Lal La", for piano in A maior, H. 1
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1795

>Field, John : Variations on "Since then I'm doom'd", for piano in C major, H. 4
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1798

>Field, John : Variations (Rondo) on "Logie of Buchan", for piano in C major, H. 7
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1799

>Field, John : Variations on "Kamarinskaya" ("on a Russian air"), for piano in B flat major, H. 22
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1809

>Field, John : Air du bon Roi Henri IV varié, variations for piano in A minor, H. 20
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1814

>Field, John : Chanson russe variée (Variations on a Russian Song), for piano in D minor, H. 41
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1817

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E flat major (solo piano version), H. 27 :: Variations "Within a mile of Edinbo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1835