1 800 222 6872

Schuman, Liszt: Ingenious Opposites [Blu-ray audio]

Album Summary

>Schumann, Robert : Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13
>Liszt, Franz : Annees de pelerinage, deuxieme annee, S 161 "Italie"
>Liszt, Franz : Années de pèlerinage, deuxième année, S 161 "Italie"
>Liszt, Franz : Wilde Jagd, etude for piano in C minor (Transcendental Etude no 8), S. 139/8 (LW A172/8)
>Liszt, Franz : Étude d'exécution transcendante no 10 in F minor
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Russian-Israeli pianist Roman Zaslavsky is a master of piano technique that espouses nuance without resorting to arbitrary mannerisms. His presentation of these "ingenious opposites" from Schumann And Liszt affords the listener the opportunity to experience these masterpieces in a new framework of interconnectedness. Presented in stunning Blu-ray audio for the ultimate listening experience.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Schumann, Robert : Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 49 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834-1861

>Liszt, Franz : Années de pèlerinage, deuxième année, S 161 "Italie"
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Liszt, Franz : Années de pèlerinage, deuxième année, S 161 "Italie"
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: after 1846

>Liszt, Franz : Années de pèlerinage, deuxième année, S 161 "Italie"
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Liszt, Franz : Wilde Jagd, etude for piano in C minor (Transcendental Etude no 8), S. 139/8 (LW A172/8)
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Liszt, Franz : Étude d'exécution transcendante no 10 in F minor
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Schumann, Robert : Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 49 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834-1861

>Liszt, Franz : Années de pèlerinage, deuxième année, S 161 "Italie"
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Liszt, Franz : Années de pèlerinage, deuxième année, S 161 "Italie"
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: after 1846

>Liszt, Franz : Années de pèlerinage, deuxième année, S 161 "Italie"
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Liszt, Franz : Wilde Jagd, etude for piano in C minor (Transcendental Etude no 8), S. 139/8 (LW A172/8)
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Liszt, Franz : Étude d'exécution transcendante no 10 in F minor
  • Performer: Roman Zaslavsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851