1 800 222 6872

Beethoven, Hummel, Schubert, Weber: Sonatas and Variations for flute and piano / Fabio De Rosa, flute; Stefania neonato, piano

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Introduction: Andante
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Theme: Andantino
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Variation 1
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Variation 2
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Variation 3
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Variation 4
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Variation 5
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Variation 6
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Variation 7: Allegro
> Flute and Piano Sonata in A major, Op. 64 - I. Allegro con garbo
> Flute and Piano Sonata in A major, Op. 64 - II. Menuetto moderato
> Sonata No. 2 in G major, Op. 10, J. 100 (arr. for flute and piano) - I. Carattere Espagnuolo
> Sonata No. 2 in G major, Op. 10, J. 100 (arr. for flute and piano) - II. Adagio
> Sonata No. 2 in G major, Op. 10, J. 100 (arr. for flute and piano) - III. Air Polonais
> Sonata No. 3 in D minor, Op. 10, J. 101 (arr. for flute and piano) - I. Air Russe: Allegretto moderato
> Sonata No. 3 in D minor, Op. 10, J. 101 (arr. for flute and piano) - II. Presto
> Serenade in D major, Op. 41 - I. Entrata: Allegro
> Serenade in D major, Op. 41 - II. Tempo ordinario d'un menuetto
> Serenade in D major, Op. 41 - III. Molto allegro
> Serenade in D major, Op. 41 - IV. Andante con variazioni
> Serenade in D major, Op. 41 - V. Allegro, scherzando e vivace
> Serenade in D major, Op. 41 - VI. Adagio
> Serenade in D major, Op. 41 - VII. Allegro vivace e disinvolto
> Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802 - Introduction and Variations on Trockne Blumen from Die schone Mullerin, Op. 160, D. 802: Variation 5 (first version)

Album Summary

>Schubert, Franz : Introduction and variations op. 160
>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Sonata for flute or violin & piano in A major, Op. 64
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for piano & flute obbligato no 2 in G major, J. 100 (Op. 10b/2) (arranged from Violin Sonata
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for piano & violin obbligato no 3 in D minor, J. 101 (Op. 10b/3)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade for Flute and Piano in D major, Op. 41
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

This collection of Sonatas and Variations for flute and piano includes the world première recording of Schubert's 5th variation bis op. 160.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Alberto Mattarozzi's studio, Castelverde (Cremona) (03/2011).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Schubert, Franz : Introduction and variations op. 160
  • Performers: Stefania Neonato (Piano); Fabio de Rosa (Flute)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/1824

>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Sonata for flute or violin & piano in A major, Op. 64
  • Performers: Fabio de Rosa (Flute); Stefania Neonato (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for piano & flute obbligato no 2 in G major, J. 100 (Op. 10b/2) (arranged from Violin Sonata
  • Performers: Fabio de Rosa (Flute); Stefania Neonato (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for piano & violin obbligato no 3 in D minor, J. 101 (Op. 10b/3)
  • Performers: Stefania Neonato (Piano); Fabio de Rosa (Flute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade for Flute and Piano in D major, Op. 41
  • Performers: Stefania Neonato (Piano); Fabio de Rosa (Flute)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803

>Schubert, Franz : Introduction and variations op. 160
  • Performers: Stefania Neonato (Piano); Fabio de Rosa (Flute)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/1824