Ballettmusik für kleine Ballerinas, Vol. 3

Audio Samples

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Giselle
>     Ballet Music
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde
>     Ballet Music
>Rubinstein, Anton : Reve angelique, for piano in F sharp major (Kamenniy-Ostrov no 22; also published as "La Gondoliere
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake Suite, Op. 20a
>     Wedding-March Mazurka
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Champagner-Polka, Op. 211
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Egyptischer Marsch, Op. 335
>Delibes, Leo [Composer] : Sylvia Suite
>     [Excerpt]
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Aida, opera
>     Ballet Music
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Wiener Blut
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Russicher Marsch, Op. 426
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Kaiserwaltzer Waltz, Op. 437
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schonen, blauen Donau, Op. 314
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblatter, Op. 279
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Freut euch des Lebens, Op. 340
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228

Album Summary

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Giselle
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde
>Rubinstein, Anton : Reve angelique, for piano in F sharp major (Kamenniy-Ostrov no 22; also published as "La Gondoliere
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake Suite, Op. 20a
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Champagner-Polka, Op. 211
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Egyptischer Marsch, Op. 335
>Delibes, Leo [Composer] : Sylvia Suite
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Aida, opera
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Wiener Blut
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Russicher Marsch, Op. 426
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Kaiserwaltzer Waltz, Op. 437
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schonen, blauen Donau, Op. 314
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblatter, Op. 279
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Freut euch des Lebens, Op. 340
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Giselle :: Ballet Music
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 23 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1841

>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde :: Ballet Music
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 13 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Rubinstein, Anton : Rêve angélique, for piano in F sharp major (Kamennïy-Ostrov no 22; also published as "La Gondolière
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1853-1854

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake Suite, Op. 20a :: Wedding-March Mazurka
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Champagner-Polka, Op. 211
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Egyptischer Marsch, Op. 335
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1869

>Léo Delibes (Composer) (1836 - 1891) : Sylvia Suite :: [Excerpt]
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Verdi, Giuseppe : Aida, opera :: Ballet Music
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Notes: Composition written: 1871.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1871

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Wiener Blut
  • Conductor: Peter Falk
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1873

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Russicher Marsch, Op. 426
  • Conductor: Frank Shipway
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1886

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Kaiserwaltzer Waltz, Op. 437
  • Conductor: Peter Falk
  • Running Time: 11 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1889

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Egyptischer Marsch, Op. 335
  • Conductor: Frank Shipway
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1869

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schönen, blauen Donau, Op. 314
  • Conductor: Peter Falk
  • Running Time: 10 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1867

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Champagner-Polka, Op. 211
  • Conductor: Frank Shipway
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblätter, Op. 279
  • Conductor: Peter Falk
  • Running Time: 10 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1864

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Freut euch des Lebens, Op. 340
  • Running Time: 9 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1870

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
  • Conductor: Peter Falk
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1848