1 800 222 6872

In The Silence Of The Night / Irina Mishura

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Reconciliation, Op. 25, no 1
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : None but the Lonely Heart, Op. 6, no 6
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Why did I dream of you?, for voice & piano, Op. 28/3
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Songs (6), Op. 38
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Does the Day Reign, Op. 47, no 6
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : We sat together, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/1
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Night, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/2
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : In this moonlight, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/3
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The sun has set, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/4
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Amidst gloomy days, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/5
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Songs (6), Op. 73
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Again I am alone, song for voice & piano, Op. 26/9
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Lilacs, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Fragment from Musset, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/6
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : In the silence of the secret night, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/3
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : On the death of a linnet, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/8
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Oh no, I beg you, forsake me not, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/1
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Spring waters, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/11
>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Poems (6) of Marina Tsvetayeva, for alto & piano, Op. 143 (orchestrated as Op 143a)
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Reconciliation, Op. 25, no 1
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : None but the Lonely Heart, Op. 6, no 6
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1869

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Why did I dream of you?, for voice & piano, Op. 28/3
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Songs (6), Op. 38
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Does the Day Reign, Op. 47, no 6
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : We sat together, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/1
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Night, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/2
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : In this moonlight, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/3
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The sun has set, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/4
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Amidst gloomy days, song for voice & piano, Op. 73/5
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Songs (6), Op. 73
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Again I am alone, song for voice & piano, Op. 26/9
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Lilacs, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/5
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Fragment from Musset, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/6
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : In the silence of the secret night, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/3
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : On the death of a linnet, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/8
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Oh no, I beg you, forsake me not, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/1
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Spring waters, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/11
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Poems (6) of Marina Tsvetayeva, for alto & piano, Op. 143 (orchestrated as Op 143a)
  • Performers: Irina Mishura; Valery Ryvkin (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1973.
  • Running Time: 18 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1973