- Manus Dei $0.99 on iTunes
- Sacrimony (Angel of Afterlife) $0.99 on iTunes
- Ashes to Ashes $0.99 on iTunes
- Torn $0.99 on iTunes
- Song for Jolee $0.99 on iTunes
- Veritas $0.99 on iTunes
- My Confession $0.99 on iTunes
- Silverthorn $0.99 on iTunes
- Falling Like the Fahrenheit $0.99 on iTunes
- Solitaire $0.99 on iTunes
- Prodigal Son $0.99 on iTunes
- Continuum $0.99 on iTunes
Personnel: Tommy Karevik (vocals); Sascha Paeth, Thomas Youngblood (guitar); Oliver Palotai (keyboards); Casey Grillo (drums, percussion).
Audio Mixer: Sascha Paeth.
Recording information: Gate Studios, Wolfsburg; Johan Art, Sweden; LeFink Studios, Duisburg; Morrisound Studios, Tampa, FL; Palosphere Studios, Stuttgart.
Photographers: Stefan Heilemann; Jenny Hellström; Joe Helm.
Silverthorn, the tenth studio album from Tampa, Florida-based fantasy metal veterans Kamelot, is also their first with new vocalist Tommy Karevik, who took over from Roy Khan in 2011. Cut from the same ornate cloth as recent offerings from contemporaries like Rhapsody of Fire, Nightwish, Avantasia, and Epica, the band's third concept album takes place in the 19th century and revolves around a recently deceased little girl named Jolee, her twin brothers, and an affluent family with some terrible secrets. Produced by the venerable opera metal team of German multi-instrumentalist Sascha Paeth and keyboardist Miro, Silverthorn marks the group's return to independent German label SPV GmbH.