Rags to Richard

Audio Samples

>Grainger, Porter P. : T'Ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
>Joplin, Scott : Maple Leaf Rag
>Joplin, Scott : Elite Syncopations
>Joplin, Scott : Gladiolus Rag
>Joplin, Scott : Cleopha, march & two-step for piano
>Blake, Eubie : Chevy Chase Rag for piano
>Krell, William H. : Mississippi Rag, cakewalk for piano (or band)
>Turpin, Thomas Million : Harlem Rag, for piano
>Johnson, Charles L. : Beedle-Um-Bo, for piano (writing as Raymond Birch)
>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Kitten on the Keys, for piano
>Joplin, Scott : Pine Apple Rag
>Joplin, Scott : Original Rags, for piano (collaboration with Charles Daniels)
>Joplin, Scott : The Easy Winners
>Joplin, Scott : Peacherine Rag, for piano
>Cannon, Hugh : Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?

Album Summary

>Grainger, Porter P. : T'Ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
>Joplin, Scott : Maple Leaf Rag
>Joplin, Scott : Elite Syncopations
>Joplin, Scott : Gladiolus Rag
>Joplin, Scott : Cleopha, march & two-step for piano
>Blake, Eubie : Chevy Chase Rag for piano
>Krell, William H. : Mississippi Rag, cakewalk for piano (or band)
>Turpin, Thomas Million : Harlem Rag, for piano
>Johnson, Charles L. : Beedle-Um-Bo, for piano (writing as Raymond Birch)
>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Kitten on the Keys, for piano
>Joplin, Scott : Pine Apple Rag
>Joplin, Scott : Original Rags, for piano (collaboration with Charles Daniels)
>Joplin, Scott : The Easy Winners
>Joplin, Scott : Peacherine Rag, for piano
>Cannon, Hugh : Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Grainger, Porter P. : T'Ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922

>Joplin, Scott : Maple Leaf Rag
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1899

>Joplin, Scott : Elite Syncopations
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Joplin, Scott : Gladiolus Rag
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907

>Joplin, Scott : Cleopha, march & two-step for piano
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1902

>Blake, Eubie : Chevy Chase Rag for piano
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Krell, William H. : Mississippi Rag, cakewalk for piano (or band)
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1897

>Turpin, Thomas Million : Harlem Rag, for piano
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1897

>Johnson, Charles L. : Beedle-Um-Bo, for piano (writing as Raymond Birch)
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1908

>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Kitten on the Keys, for piano
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1921

>Joplin, Scott : Pine Apple Rag
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1908

>Joplin, Scott : Original Rags, for piano (collaboration with Charles Daniels)
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1899

>Joplin, Scott : The Easy Winners
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Joplin, Scott : Peacherine Rag, for piano
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Cannon, Hugh : Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?
  • Performer: Richard Rubin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern