1 800 222 6872

Buxtehude: Organ Music / Robert Noehren

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Prelude and Fugue in E minor, BuxWV 142 - Prelude and Fugue in E minor, BuxWV 142
> Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BuxWV 153 - Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BuxWV 153
> Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern, BuxWV 223 - Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern, BuxWV 223: Fantasia on Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern
> Prelude and Fugue in F sharp minor, BuxWV 146 - Prelude and Fugue in F sharp minor, BuxWV 146
> Fugue in C major, BuxWV 174 - Fugue in C major, BuxWV 174
> Prelude and Fugue in F major, BuxWV 145 - Prelude and Fugue in F major, BuxWV 145
> Ach Herr, mich armen Sunder, BuxWV 178 - Ach Herr, mich armen Sunder, BuxWV 178
> Praeludium in G minor, BuxWV 149 - Prelude and Fugue in G minor, BuxWV 149
> Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 196 - Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 196
> Prelude, Fugue and Ciaconna in C major, BuxWV 137 - Prelude and Fugue in C major, BuxWV 137

Album Summary

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E minor, BuxWV 142
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in A minor, BuxWV 153
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern, BuxWV 223
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F sharp minor, BuxWV 146
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fugue for Organ in C major, BuxWV 174 "Gigue"
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F major, BuxWV 145
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ach Herr, mich armer Sünder, BuxWV 178
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BuxWV 149
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 196
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude, Fugue and Chaconne for Organ in C major, BuxWV 137
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E minor, BuxWV 142
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in A minor, BuxWV 153
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern, BuxWV 223
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F sharp minor, BuxWV 146
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fugue for Organ in C major, BuxWV 174 "Gigue"
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1690.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F major, BuxWV 145
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ach Herr, mich armer Sünder, BuxWV 178
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BuxWV 149
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 196
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude, Fugue and Chaconne for Organ in C major, BuxWV 137
  • Performer: Robert Noehren (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1680