1 800 222 6872

Liszt: Wagner Paraphrases

Audio Samples

>Liszt, Franz : Am stillen Herd, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>     Die Meistersinger), S. 448 (LW A254)
>Liszt, Franz : Spinnerlied from Der fliegende Hollander, transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 440 (LW A204)
>Liszt, Franz : Pilgerchor aus Tannhauser (I & II), transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 443 (LW A210)
>Liszt, Franz : O du mein holder Abendstern, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>     Tannhäuser), S. 444 (LW A163)
>Liszt, Franz : Einzug der Gaste auf der Wartburg, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>     Tannhäuser), S. 445/1a
>Liszt, Franz : Elsas Brautzug zum Munster, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>     Lohengrin), S. 445/2 (LW A176/2)
>Liszt, Franz : Isolde's "Liebestod" from Wagner's "Tristan", S 447
>     Schlußszene aus Tristan und Isolde, transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 4
>Wagner, Richard : Albumblatt fur Frau Betty Schott, for piano in E flat major, WWV 108
>Wagner, Richard : Albumblatt (In das Album Fürstin Metternich), for piano in C major, WWV 94

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Am stillen Herd, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>Liszt, Franz : Spinnerlied from Der fliegende Hollander, transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 440 (LW A204)
>Liszt, Franz : Pilgerchor aus Tannhauser (I & II), transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 443 (LW A210)
>Liszt, Franz : O du mein holder Abendstern, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>Liszt, Franz : Einzug der Gaste auf der Wartburg, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>Liszt, Franz : Elsas Brautzug zum Munster, transcription for piano (after Wagner
>Liszt, Franz : Isolde's "Liebestod" from Wagner's "Tristan", S 447
>Wagner, Richard : Albumblatt fur Frau Betty Schott, for piano in E flat major, WWV 108
>Wagner, Richard : Albumblatt (In das Album Fürstin Metternich), for piano in C major, WWV 94
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Am stillen Herd, transcription for piano (after Wagner :: Die Meistersinger), S. 448 (LW A254)
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1871

>Liszt, Franz : Spinnerlied from Der fliegende Holländer, transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 440 (LW A204)
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1860

>Liszt, Franz : Pilgerchor aus Tannhäuser (I & II), transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 443 (LW A210)
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1857

>Liszt, Franz : O du mein holder Abendstern, transcription for piano (after Wagner :: Tannhäuser), S. 444 (LW A163)
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Liszt, Franz : Einzug der Gäste auf der Wartburg, transcription for piano (after Wagner :: Tannhäuser), S. 445/1a
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1876

>Liszt, Franz : Elsas Brautzug zum Münster, transcription for piano (after Wagner :: Lohengrin), S. 445/2 (LW A176/2)
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Liszt, Franz : Isolde's "Liebestod" from Wagner's "Tristan", S 447 :: Schlußszene aus Tristan und Isolde, transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 4
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1867

>Wagner, Richard : Albumblatt für Frau Betty Schott, for piano in E flat major, WWV 108
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Wagner, Richard : Albumblatt (In das Album Fürstin Metternich), for piano in C major, WWV 94
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1861

>Wagner, Richard : Albumblatt (In das Album Fürstin Metternich), for piano in C major, WWV 94
  • Performer: Asher Fisch (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, UK (10/20/2011-10/22/2011)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1861