1 800 222 6872

Annie Moses Band: Ultimate Christmas Collection [Box]

Track List

>Sussex Carol
>Ding Dong Merrily on High
>O Little Town of Bethlehem
>Away in a Manger
>Go, Tell It on the Mountain
>Holy Child Interlude
>What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
>It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
>We Three Kings
>Holy Child Interlude II
>Adeste Fidelis
>Silent Night! Holy Night!
>Sussex (Intro)
>Sussex Carol
>God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
>Bethlehem, House of Bread
>What Child Is This
>O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
>Little Baby
>When the Christmas Baby Cries
>We Three Kings
>Go Tell It on the Mountain
>It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
>Red, White & Blue Christmas
>[CD-ROM Track]
>O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
>O Little Town of Bethlehem (Intro)/Bethlehem, House of Bread
>Sussex Carol
>What Child Is This
>God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
>Annie Moses Band Story, The
>O Come O Come Emmanuel
>Deck the Halls
>It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
>Go Tell It on the Mountain
>When the Christmas Baby Cries
>Jingle Bells
>Ding Don Merrily on High
>Hark!
>Joy to the World
>Bethlehem, House of Bread
>Sussex Carol
>What Child Is This?
>We Three Kings
>God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
>O Come O Come Emmanuel
>Deck the Halls
>It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
>Go Tell It on the Mountain
>When the Christmas Baby Cries
>Jingle Bells
>Opera Introduction
>I Saw Three Ships
>Ding Don Merrily on High
>Hark!
>Joy to the World
>Bethlehem, House of Bread
>Sussex Carol
>What Child Is This?
>We Three Kings
>God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Album Notes

Recording information: 1st Avenue Sound; Collins Auditorium, Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN; East Iris STudios; SOund Kitchen, Franklin, TN; The Sound House.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review