- Winter Wonderland (feat. Chris Botti) $1.29 on iTunes
- Go Tell It On the Mountain $1.29 on iTunes
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town $1.29 on iTunes
- Jingle Bells $1.29 on iTunes
- River $1.29 on iTunes
- Here Comes the Sun (feat. Yo-Yo Ma)
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas $1.29 on iTunes
- Some Children See Him $1.29 on iTunes
- Mon Beau Sapin $1.29 on iTunes
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire) [feat. Toots Thielemans] $1.29 on iTunes
- Who Comes This Night $1.29 on iTunes
- In the Bleak Midwinter $1.29 on iTunes
- Auld Lang Syne $1.29 on iTunes
Personnel: James Taylor (vocals).
Audio Mixer: Don Murray .
Liner Note Author: James Taylor .
Recording information: Capitol Studios (03/07/2008); Studio At The Palms, Las Vegas, NV (03/07/2008); The Barn, Washington, MA (03/07/2008); Capitol Studios (03/2004-04/2004); Studio At The Palms, Las Vegas, NV (03/2004-04/2004); The Barn, Washington, MA (03/2004-04/2004).
Photographer: Timothy White.
Arranger: Dave Grusin.
For the most part, holiday-themed albums are about as memorable as what you had for lunch a month ago. As humans continue to evolve, there's a very good chance that we'll develop some sort of yuletide audio bypass valve that will allow us to filter the three-and-a-half million versions of every Christmas song ever made into one solid rendition that either pleases or displeases us, and can be dealt with accordingly. That said, James Taylor's brilliantly titled James Taylor at Christmas is about as inoffensive a collection of seasonal classics as one could hope for. The legendary singer/songwriter's warm voice is the perfect vessel for "Winter Wonderland," "Jingle Bells," and the "Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" because it makes absolutely no impression on the listener. [A digital version added two bonus tracks.] ~ James Christopher Monger