Beethoven: Piano Sonatas, Op. 22; Op. 26; Op. 27/1; Op. 28 "Pastorale"; Op. 54 & Op. 90 / Mari Kodama, piano

> Piano Sonata No. 22 in F major, Op. 54 - I. In tempo d'un minuetto
> Piano Sonata No. 22 in F major, Op. 54 - II. Allegretto - Piu allegro
> Piano Sonata No. 27 in E minor, Op. 90 - I. Mit lebhaftigkeit und durchaus mit Empfindung und Ausdruck
> Piano Sonata No. 27 in E minor, Op. 90 - II. Nicht zu geschwind und sehr singbar vorgetragen
> Piano Sonata No. 15 in D major, Op. 28, "Pastoral" - I. Allegro
> Piano Sonata No. 15 in D major, Op. 28, "Pastoral" - II. Andante
> Piano Sonata No. 15 in D major, Op. 28, "Pastoral" - III. Scherzo: Allegro vivace
> Piano Sonata No. 15 in D major, Op. 28, "Pastoral" - IV. Rondo: Allegro ma non troppo
> Piano Sonata No. 13 in E flat major, Op. 27, No. 1 - I. Andante
> Piano Sonata No. 13 in E flat major, Op. 27, No. 1 - II. Allegro molto e vivace
> Piano Sonata No. 13 in E flat major, Op. 27, No. 1 - III. Adagio con espressione
> Piano Sonata No. 13 in E flat major, Op. 27, No. 1 - IV. Allegro vivace

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 11 in B flat major, Op. 22
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 22 in F major, Op. 54
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 27 in E minor, Op. 90
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This double SA-CD is the penultimate release in the complete Beethoven piano sonatas Edition by Mari Kodama for PentaTone.

American Record Guide, March / April 2013
Once again beautiful playing, captured in gorgeous, realistic sound.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Concertboerderij Valthermond, The Netherlands (08/2012).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 11 in B flat major, Op. 22
  • Performer: Mari Kodama (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1800.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
  • Performer: Mari Kodama (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
  • Performer: Mari Kodama (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 22 in F major, Op. 54
  • Performer: Mari Kodama (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1804.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 27 in E minor, Op. 90
  • Performer: Mari Kodama (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1814

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
  • Performer: Mari Kodama (Piano)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801