1 800 222 6872

Grand Piano - Bach / Bauer, Friedman, Grainger, Hess, Samuel

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in G minor, BWV 535
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912 :: Excerpt
  • Performer: Myra Hess (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Ignaz Friedman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
  • Performer: Harold Bauer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Chorale, "Jesu, Joy of Man's
  • Performer: Harold Bauer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
  • Performer: Harold Bauer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772 :: no 1
  • Performer: Harold Bauer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772 :: no 6
  • Performer: Harold Bauer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772 :: no 8
  • Performer: Harold Bauer (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
  • Performer: Percy Grainger (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
  • Performer: Harold Samuel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in G minor, BWV 535
  • Performer: Harold Samuel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816 :: Allemande
  • Performer: Harold Samuel (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816 :: Courante
  • Performer: Harold Samuel (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816 :: Sarabande
  • Performer: Harold Samuel (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825 :: Gigue
  • Performer: Harold Samuel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731