1 800 222 6872

My Love Unspoken - Leo Sowerby: Songs / Osborne, Halliday

Album Summary

>Sowerby, Leo : Wanderer's Song, for voice & piano, H. 296
>Sowerby, Leo : One Sunny Time in May, for voice & piano, H. 215
>Sowerby, Leo : Prayer of the Seafarer, for voice & piano, H. 209/2
>Sowerby, Leo : The Moor Grave, for voice & piano, H. 190/1
>Sowerby, Leo : Serenity, for voice & piano, H. 198
>Sowerby, Leo : Highland Spring, for voice & piano, H. 190/2
>Sowerby, Leo : Go 'way from my window, for voice & piano, H. 295/1
>Sowerby, Leo : Black is the color of my true love's hair, for voice & piano, H. 295/2
>Sowerby, Leo : He's gone away, for voice & piano, H. 181, H. 311
>Sowerby, Leo : Songs (3) For Donna Harrison, for voice & piano, H. 290
>Sowerby, Leo : One morning in May, for voice & piano, H. 295/3
>Sowerby, Leo : Loch Lomond, for voice & piano, H. 210
>Sowerby, Leo : For Late Autumn, for voice & piano, H. 257
>Sowerby, Leo : Early Spring Song, for voice & piano, H. 266
>Sowerby, Leo : In my craft or sullen art, for voice & piano, H. 366
>Sowerby, Leo : I Have Known Two Worlds, for voice & piano, H. 450
>Sowerby, Leo : From the Hillcrest, cycle for voice & piano, H. 282
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Sowerby, Leo : Wanderer's Song, for voice & piano, H. 296
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1948

>Sowerby, Leo : One Sunny Time in May, for voice & piano, H. 215
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1933

>Sowerby, Leo : Prayer of the Seafarer, for voice & piano, H. 209/2
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1932

>Sowerby, Leo : The Moor Grave, for voice & piano, H. 190/1
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1928

>Sowerby, Leo : Serenity, for voice & piano, H. 198
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1929

>Sowerby, Leo : Highland Spring, for voice & piano, H. 190/2
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1928

>Sowerby, Leo : Go 'way from my window, for voice & piano, H. 295/1
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1948

>Sowerby, Leo : Black is the color of my true love's hair, for voice & piano, H. 295/2
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1948

>Sowerby, Leo : He's gone away, for voice & piano, H. 181, H. 311
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926

>Sowerby, Leo : Songs (3) For Donna Harrison, for voice & piano, H. 290
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1947

>Sowerby, Leo : One morning in May, for voice & piano, H. 295/3
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1948

>Sowerby, Leo : Loch Lomond, for voice & piano, H. 210
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1932

>Sowerby, Leo : For Late Autumn, for voice & piano, H. 257
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1941

>Sowerby, Leo : Early Spring Song, for voice & piano, H. 266
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1942

>Sowerby, Leo : In my craft or sullen art, for voice & piano, H. 366
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1959

>Sowerby, Leo : I Have Known Two Worlds, for voice & piano, H. 450
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1966

>Sowerby, Leo : From the Hillcrest, cycle for voice & piano, H. 282
  • Performers: Malcolm Halliday (Piano); Robert Osborne (Bass Baritone)
  • Notes: Patrych Sound Studios, New York, NY (03/13/1995-03/14/1995)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1944-1946