1 800 222 6872

Sweelinck and the Art of Variation / Camerata Trajectina, Brisk Recorder Quartet Amsterdam

Album Summary

>Anonymous, Dutch : Est-ce Mars / Had ick duysend ysere tongen, song medley
>Anonymous, Dutch : Engelsche fortuin / Lieffd' int secreet, song medley
>Anonymous, Dutch : Silvia mijn Lief, song (Tune
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Malle Sijmen (Silly Simon), variations for organ (doubtful), SwWV 323
>Vries, Klaas de : Le tombeau de Sweelinck, for ensemble
>Anonymous, Dutch : Onder een linde groen, song
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onder een linde groen (Unter der Linden grune), variations for keyboard (2 versions). SwWV 325
>Anonymous, Dutch : Onse Vader
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onse Vader in hemelrijck (Vater unser im Himmelreich), chorale variations for organ (doubtful)
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Susanne un jour d'amour sollicitee, chanson for 5 voices
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Vanitas vanitatum, et omnia vantias, canon for 4 voices no 2
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
>Manneke, Daan : Epitaphe-Double, for ensemble
>Anonymous, Italian : Ballo del granduca / O che nuovo miracolo, song medley
Conductor Ensembles Composers

Notes & Reviews:

This album celebrates Sweelinck's 450th birthday. All over the world Sweelinck is seen as one of the most important masters of polyphony and counterpoint. His mastery was not only academic, but first and foremost the result of a relentless joy in music!

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Bunnik (06/2012).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Anonymous, Dutch : Est-ce Mars / Had ick duysend ysere tongen, song medley
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Anonymous, Dutch : Engelsche fortuin / Lieffd' int secreet, song medley
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 5 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Anonymous, Dutch : Silvia mijn Lief, song (Tune :: Malle Sijmen)
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Malle Sijmen (Silly Simon), variations for organ (doubtful), SwWV 323
  • Ensemble: Camerata Trajectina
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vries, Klaas de : Le tombeau de Sweelinck, for ensemble
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 8 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2011

>Anonymous, Dutch : Onder een linde groen, song
  • Ensemble: Camerata Trajectina
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onder een linde groen (Unter der Linden grüne), variations for keyboard (2 versions). SwWV 325
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Anonymous, Dutch : Onse Vader
  • Ensemble: Camerata Trajectina
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onse Vader in hemelrijck (Vater unser im Himmelreich), chorale variations for organ (doubtful)
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Susanne un jour d'amour sollicitée, chanson for 5 voices
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Vanitas vanitatum, et omnia vantias, canon for 4 voices no 2
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Manneke, Daan : Épitaphe-Double, for ensemble
  • Conductor: Thera de Clerck
  • Ensemble: Camerata Trajectina
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2012

>Anonymous, Italian : Ballo del granduca / O che nuovo miracolo, song medley
  • Ensemble: Brisk Recorder Quartet
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.