Die Goldene Trompete / Ludwig Güttler, Virtuosi Saxoniae

> Concerto for 2 Trumpets in C major, RV 537 - Concerto for 2 Trumpets in C major, RV 537: I. Allegro
> Capriccio No. 5 in G major, ZWV 190 - Capriccio No. 5 in G major, ZWV 190: V. Villanella 1 - Villanella 2
> Horn Concerto in E-Flat Major - Horn Concerto in E-Flat Major: I. Allegro (cadenza by L. Guttler)
> Trumpet Concerto No. 3 in D major - Trumpet Concerto in D major: II. Largo
> Corno da caccia Concerto in E-Flat Major - Corno da Caccia Concerto in E-Flat Major: III. Tempo di menuetto
> Sonata a 7 for 2 Trumpets in D major - Sonata for 2 Trumpets in D major: III. Adagio
> Trumpet Concerto in D major - Trumpet Concerto in D major: II. Larghetto andante
> Concerto for Trumpet and Oboe in E-Flat Major - Double Concerto for Trumpet and Oboe in E-Flat Major: I. Allegro
> Concerto for Corno da caccia, 2 Oboe and Bassoon (arr. L. Guttler) - Concerto for Corno da caccia, 2 Oboe and Bassoon: II. Largo (arr. L. Guttler)
> Trumpet Concerto No. 2 in E-Flat Major - Trumpet Concerto in E-Flat Major: I. Allegro ma moderatamente
> Concerto for 2 Corno da caccia, 2 Oboes and Bassoon in D major (arr. M. Fechner) - Concerto for 2 Corno da caccia, 2 Oboes and Bassoon in D major: III. Allegro (arr. M. Fechner)
> Concerto for 2 Trumpets in D major (arr. L. Guttler) - Concerto for 2 Trumpets in D major: II. Andante (arr. L. Guttler)
> Concerto for 2 Corni da caccia and 2 Violins in G major, Op. 6, No. 17 - Concerto for 2 Corni da caccia and 2 Violins in G major, Op. 6, No. 17: III. Allegro
> Trumpet Sonata in D major - II. Largo
> Trumpet Sonata in D major - III. Allegro
> Concerto for 2 Horns in F major, RV 539 (arr. M. Fechner) - Concerto for 2 Horns in F major, RV 539: II. Larghetto (arr. M. Fechner)
> Concerto for Trumpet and 2 Oboes in D major - Concerto for Trumpet and 2 Oboes in D major: II. Largo
> Corno da caccia Concerto in D major - Corno da caccia Concerto in D major: II. Andante poco adagio (cadenza by L. Guttler)
> Trumpet Concerto in E-Flat Major, Hob.VIIe:1 - Trumpet Concerto in E-Flat Major, Hob.VIIe:1: III. Finale: Allegro (cadenza by L. Guttler)

Album Summary

>Sperger, Johannes Matthias : Concerto for trumpet & orchestra no 2 in D major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6
>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53
>Sperger, Johannes Matthias : Concerto for corno da caccia & orchestra in D
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major
>Neruda, Jan Krtitel Jiri : Concerto for trumpet (or horn) & strings in E flat major
>Mozart, Leopold : Concerto for trumpet, 2 horns, strings & continuo in D major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 55
>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5, for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, G. 7
>Zelenka, Jan D. : Capriccio for 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo no 5 in G major, ZWV 190
>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major
>Rathgeber, Johann Valentin : Concerto for corno da caccia, strings & continuo in C major, Op 6/19
>Lazzar, Ferdinando Antonio : Sonata a 6, for 2 trumpets, strings & continuo in D major
>Mudge, Richard : Concerto for trumpet, strings, 2 oboes, bassoon & continuo no 1 in D major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major
>Rollig, Johann Georg : Concerto for horn & orchestra no 14 in E flat major
>Franceschini, Petronio : Sonata for 2 Trumpets, strings & Continuo in D major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major
>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for 2 trumpets, 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo in D
>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for 2 trumpets & orchestra in D major, MWV6/28
>Rathgeber, Johann Valentin : Concerto for corno da caccia, strings & continuo in G major, Op 6/17
>Sachsen Weimar, Johann Ernst Von : Sonata for trumpet in D
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Horn Concerto, for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, RV 539
Performers Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Sperger, Johannes Matthias : Concerto for trumpet & orchestra no 2 in D major :: 1. Moderato
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 6 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1779

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6 :: 1. Allegro ma non troppo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1 :: 1. Allegro con spirito
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 9 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 12/08/1803

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53 :: D2
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1768

>Sperger, Johannes Matthias : Concerto for corno da caccia & orchestra in D :: 1. Allegro moderato
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 7 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1 :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1796

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major :: 3. Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Neruda, Jan Krtitel Jiri : Concerto for trumpet (or horn) & strings in E flat major :: 2. Largo
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Leopold : Concerto for trumpet, 2 horns, strings & continuo in D major :: 1. Adagio
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 6 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 55 :: D8
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768

>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5, for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, G. 7 :: 1. (Andante)
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Zelenka, Jan D. : Capriccio for 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo no 5 in G major, ZWV 190 :: 4. "Il Furibo
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1729

>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major :: 1. Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 17th Century

>Rathgeber, Johann Valentin : Concerto for corno da caccia, strings & continuo in C major, Op 6/19 :: 2. Andante
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Lazzar, Ferdinando Antonio : Sonata a 6, for 2 trumpets, strings & continuo in D major :: 1. Presto e spicco
  • Performers: Mathias Schmutzler (Trumpet); Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.

>Zelenka, Jan D. : Capriccio for 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo no 5 in G major, ZWV 190 :: 2. (Minuetto
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1729

>Mudge, Richard : Concerto for trumpet, strings, 2 oboes, bassoon & continuo no 1 in D major :: 1. Vivace - Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1 :: 3. Rondo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 12/08/1803

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major :: 1. Allegro
  • Performers: Mathias Schmutzler (Trumpet); Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Zelenka, Jan D. : Capriccio for 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo no 5 in G major, ZWV 190 :: 5. Villanella
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1729

>Neruda, Jan Krtitel Jiri : Concerto for trumpet (or horn) & strings in E flat major :: 1. Allegro
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6 :: 2. Largo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Johann Georg Röllig (1710 - 1790) : Concerto for horn & orchestra no 14 in E flat major :: 3. Tempo di Menuetto
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Franceschini, Petronio : Sonata for 2 Trumpets, strings & Continuo in D major :: 3. Adagio
  • Performers: Mathias Schmutzler (Trumpet); Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mudge, Richard : Concerto for trumpet, strings, 2 oboes, bassoon & continuo no 1 in D major :: 2. Larghetto Andante
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major :: 1. Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53 :: D2
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1768

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major :: 1. Allegro ma moderatamente
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for 2 trumpets, 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo in D :: 3. Allegro
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for 2 trumpets & orchestra in D major, MWV6/28 :: 2. Andante
  • Performers: Mathias Schmutzler (Trumpet); Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Rathgeber, Johann Valentin : Concerto for corno da caccia, strings & continuo in G major, Op 6/17 :: 3. Allegro
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1720s

>Sachsen Weimar, Johann Ernst Von : Sonata for trumpet in D :: 2. Largo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sachsen Weimar, Johann Ernst Von : Sonata for trumpet in D :: 3. Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Horn Concerto, for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, RV 539 :: 2. Larghetto
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major :: 2. Largo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 17th Century

>Sperger, Johannes Matthias : Concerto for corno da caccia & orchestra in D :: 2. Andante poco Adagio
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1 :: 3. Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1796