1 800 222 6872

Field: Complete Piano Music / Pietro Spada

Album Summary

>Field, John : Sonata for Piano no 1 in E flat major, Op. 1/1, H. 8/1
>Field, John : Sonata for Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 1/2, H. 8/2
>Field, John : Sonata for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 1/3, H. 8/3
>Field, John : Sonata for Piano (no 4) in B major, H. 17
>Field, John : Rondo on "The Favorite Hornpipe Danced by Madame De Caro", for piano in A major, H. 2A
>Field, John : Rondo on "Go To the Devil", for piano in C major, H. 3
>Field, John : Rondo on "Two Favorite Slave Dances in Black Beard", for piano in G major, H. 6
>Field, John : Rondo on "Speed the Plough", for piano in in B major, H. 23
>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E flat major (solo piano version), H. 27
>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 2 in A flat major (solo piano version), H. 31
>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 3 in E flat major (solo piano version), H. 32
>Field, John : Rondo, for piano in A major, H. 38
>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 4 in E flat major, H 28
>Field, John : Rondo for Piano in A flat major
>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 5 in C major (solo piano version), H. 29
>Field, John : Rondo, for piano in C major, H. 49
>Field, John : Introduction and Rondo on "Come Again"), for piano in E major, H. 53
>Field, John : Rondoletto for piano in E flat major, H. 52 (misattrib. By A. Field)
>Field, John : Variations on "Fal Lal La", for piano in A maior, H. 1
>Field, John : Variations on "Since then I'm doom'd", for piano in C major, H. 4
>Field, John : Variations (Rondo) on "Logie of Buchan", for piano in C major, H. 7
>Field, John : Variations on "Kamarinskaya" ("on a Russian air"), for piano in B flat major, H. 22
>Field, John : Air du bon Roi Henri IV varie, variations for piano in A minor, H. 20
>Field, John : Chanson russe variee (Variations on a Russian Song), for piano in D minor, H. 41
>Field, John : Nocturne no 1, for piano in E flat major, H. 24
>Field, John : Nocturne no 2, for piano in C minor, H. 25
>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 3 in A flat major, H 26
>Field, John : Nocturne no 4, for piano in A major, H. 36
>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano in B flat major
>Field, John : Nocturne no 6, for piano in F major, H. 40
>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 8 in A major, H 14E
>Field, John : Romance, for piano in E flat major (also known as "Nocturne no 9"), H. 30
>Field, John : Nocturne no 8, for piano in E minor, H. 46
>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 17 in E major, H 54A "Grand Pastorale"
>Field, John : Nocturne no 11, for piano in E flat major, H. 56
>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 18 in E major, H 13K "Twelve O'Clock"
>Field, John : Nocturne no 7, for piano in C major, H. 45
>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 12 in G major, H 58D
>Field, John : Nocturne no 13 ("Derniere pensee"), for piano in D minor, H. 59
>Field, John : Nocturne no 14, for piano in C major, H. 60
>Field, John : Nocturne no 15, for piano in C major, H. 61
>Field, John : Nocturne no 16, for piano in F major, H. 62
>Field, John : Nocturne no 9 "Le troubadour" (also known as "Nocturne no 19"), for piano in C major, H. 55
>Field, John : Fantaisie sur l'Andante de Martini, for piano in A major, H. 15
>Field, John : Nouvelle fantaisie on a motif from a polonaise from "La calife de Bagdad", for piano in G major, H.
>Field, John : Nouvelle fantasie, for piano in G major, H. 57
>Field, John : Fantasie sur un air russe, for piano in A minor, deest 4B
>Field, John : Waltz (Valse tire d'un rondo), for piano in A flat major, H. 18
>Field, John : Polonaise en rondeau, for piano in E flat major, H. 29
>Field, John : Marche triomphale, for piano in E flat major, H. 16
>Field, John : Prelude, for piano in C minor, deest 6
>Field, John : Largo for piano in C minor
>Field, John : Dances (6), for piano, H. 42
>Field, John : Exercise module dans tous les tons, for piano in C major, H. 33
>Field, John : Nouvel exercise no 2, for piano in C major, H. 48
>Field, John : Exercise no 2, for piano in A flat major, H. 24
>Field, John : Exercise no 1, for piano in C major, H. 28
>Field, John : Andante inedit, for piano in E flat major, H. 64
>Field, John : Rondo, for piano, 4 hands in G major, H. 43
>Field, John : Air russe varie (Variations on A Russian Air), for piano, 4 hands in A minor, H. 10
>Field, John : Grand Waltz, for piano, 4 hands in A major, H. 19
>Field, John : Andante, for piano, 4 hands in C minor, H. 11
>Field, John : La danse des ours, for piano, 4 hands, H. 12 (2nd part by W. Aumann)
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Field, John : Sonata for Piano no 1 in E flat major, Op. 1/1, H. 8/1
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1801

>Field, John : Sonata for Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 1/2, H. 8/2
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1801

>Field, John : Sonata for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 1/3, H. 8/3
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1801

>Field, John : Sonata for Piano (no 4) in B major, H. 17
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 17th Century

>Field, John : Rondo on "The Favorite Hornpipe Danced by Madame De Caro", for piano in A major, H. 2A
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1796

>Field, John : Rondo on "Go To the Devil", for piano in C major, H. 3
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1797

>Field, John : Rondo on "Two Favorite Slave Dances in Black Beard", for piano in G major, H. 6
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1798

>Field, John : Rondo on "Speed the Plough", for piano in in B major, H. 23
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1814

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E flat major (solo piano version), H. 27 :: Rondo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1835

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 2 in A flat major (solo piano version), H. 31 :: Rondo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 3 in E flat major (solo piano version), H. 32 :: Rondo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto

>Field, John : Rondo, for piano in A major, H. 38
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 4 in E flat major, H 28 :: Rondo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto

>Field, John : Rondo for Piano in A flat major
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 5 in C major (solo piano version), H. 29 :: Rondo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1832

>Field, John : Rondo, for piano in C major, H. 49
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1819

>Field, John : Introduction and Rondo on "Come Again"), for piano in E major, H. 53
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Field, John : Rondoletto for piano in E flat major, H. 52 (misattrib. By A. Field)
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830

>Field, John : Variations on "Fal Lal La", for piano in A maior, H. 1
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1795

>Field, John : Variations on "Since then I'm doom'd", for piano in C major, H. 4
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1798

>Field, John : Variations (Rondo) on "Logie of Buchan", for piano in C major, H. 7
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1799

>Field, John : Variations on "Kamarinskaya" ("on a Russian air"), for piano in B flat major, H. 22
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1809

>Field, John : Air du bon Roi Henri IV varié, variations for piano in A minor, H. 20
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1814

>Field, John : Chanson russe variée (Variations on a Russian Song), for piano in D minor, H. 41
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1817

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E flat major (solo piano version), H. 27 :: Variations "Within a mile of Edinbo
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1835

>Field, John : Nocturne no 1, for piano in E flat major, H. 24
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1812

>Field, John : Nocturne no 2, for piano in C minor, H. 25
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1812

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 3 in A flat major, H 26
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1812

>Field, John : Nocturne no 4, for piano in A major, H. 36
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano in B flat major
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817

>Field, John : Nocturne no 6, for piano in F major, H. 40
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 8 in A major, H 14E
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1814

>Field, John : Romance, for piano in E flat major (also known as "Nocturne no 9"), H. 30
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1816

>Field, John : Nocturne no 8, for piano in E minor, H. 46
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1821

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 17 in E major, H 54A "Grand Pastorale"
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1812

>Field, John : Nocturne no 11, for piano in E flat major, H. 56
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 18 in E major, H 13K "Twelve O'Clock"
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1812

>Field, John : Nocturne no 7, for piano in C major, H. 45
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1821

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano no 12 in G major, H 58D
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Field, John : Nocturne no 13 ("Dernière pensée"), for piano in D minor, H. 59
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Field, John : Nocturne no 14, for piano in C major, H. 60
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Field, John : Nocturne no 15, for piano in C major, H. 61
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836

>Field, John : Nocturne no 16, for piano in F major, H. 62
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836

>Field, John : Nocturne no 9 "Le troubadour" (also known as "Nocturne no 19"), for piano in C major, H. 55
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1932

>Field, John : Fantaisie sur l'Andante de Martini, for piano in A major, H. 15
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1811

>Field, John : Nouvelle fantaisie on a motif from a polonaise from "La calife de Bagdad", for piano in G major, H.
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1815

>Field, John : Nouvelle fantasie, for piano in G major, H. 57
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Field, John : Fantasie sur un air russe, for piano in A minor, deest 4B
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Field, John : Waltz (Valse tiré d'un rondo), for piano in A flat major, H. 18
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1811

>Field, John : Polonaise en rondeau, for piano in E flat major, H. 29
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1811

>Field, John : Marche triomphale, for piano in E flat major, H. 16
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1813

>Field, John : Prelude, for piano in C minor, deest 6
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Field, John : Largo for piano in C minor
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Field, John : Dances (6), for piano, H. 42
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1820

>Field, John : Exercise modulé dans tous les tons, for piano in C major, H. 33
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1814

>Field, John : Nouvel exercise no 2, for piano in C major, H. 48
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Field, John : Exercise no 2, for piano in A flat major, H. 24
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Field, John : Exercise no 1, for piano in C major, H. 28
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Field, John : Concerto for Piano no 2 in A flat major (solo piano version), H. 31 :: Poco adagio in E flat major
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto

>Field, John : Andante inédit, for piano in E flat major, H. 64
  • Performer: Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Field, John : Rondo, for piano, 4 hands in G major, H. 43
  • Performers: Giorgio Cozzolino (Piano); Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1819

>Field, John : Air russe varié (Variations on A Russian Air), for piano, 4 hands in A minor, H. 10
  • Performers: Giorgio Cozzolino (Piano); Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1808.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1808

>Field, John : Grand Waltz, for piano, 4 hands in A major, H. 19
  • Performers: Giorgio Cozzolino (Piano); Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1814

>Field, John : Andante, for piano, 4 hands in C minor, H. 11
  • Performers: Giorgio Cozzolino (Piano); Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1811

>Field, John : La danse des ours, for piano, 4 hands, H. 12 (2nd part by W. Aumann)
  • Performers: Giorgio Cozzolino (Piano); Pietro Spada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1811