1 800 222 6872

After Hours Classics Vol 1 - Schubert - Andante

Album Summary

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 14 in D minor, D 810 "Death and the Maiden"
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 1 in g/Bb, D 18
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, D 87/Op. 125 no 1
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 9 in G minor, D 173
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C major, D 46
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 13 in A minor, D 804/Op 29 no 1 "Rosamunde"
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 11 in E major, D 353/Op. 125 no 2
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 2 in C major, D 32
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 6 in D major, D 74
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 15 in G major, D 887/Op 161
Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 14 in D minor, D 810 "Death and the Maiden" :: 2nd movement, Andante con moto
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1824
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 1 in g/Bb, D 18 :: 4th movement, Andante
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: circa 1810
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, D 87/Op. 125 no 1 :: 3rd movement, Adagio
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1813
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 9 in G minor, D 173 :: 2nd movement, Andantino
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1815
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C major, D 46 :: 2nd movement, Andante con moto
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1813
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 13 in A minor, D 804/Op 29 no 1 "Rosamunde" :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1824
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 11 in E major, D 353/Op. 125 no 2 :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1816
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 2 in C major, D 32 :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1812
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 6 in D major, D 74 :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1813
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 15 in G major, D 887/Op 161 :: 2nd movement, Andante un poco moto
  • Ensemble: Vienna String Quartet
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1826
  • Studio/Live: Studio