1 800 222 6872

Gypsy's Round / Buffalo Guitar Quartet

Album Summary

>Byrd, William : Corranto, for keyboard in C major, MB 45
>Byrd, William : Pavan and Galliard a 6 in C major
>Byrd, William : Work(s)
>Byrd, William : Gypsies' round, variations for keyboard, MB 80
>Praetorious, Michael : Terpsichore
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (GMM no 66), TWV 41
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae antiquae novae, for 5 viols/violins & lute (from "Lachrimae")
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Bucton his Galliard, for lute
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Souch his Galliard, for lute, P 26
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Captain Digorie Piper's Galliard, for lute, P 19
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr John Langton's Pavan, for lute, P 14
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Nichols Almand (Mistress Nichols Almand), for 5 viols/violins & lute (from "Lachrimae")
>Bull, John : Galliard
>Bull, John : The King's Hunting Jigg
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Mandolins in G major, RV 532
Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Byrd, William : Corranto, for keyboard in C major, MB 45
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Pavan and Galliard a 6 in C major
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1590.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1590

>Byrd, William : Work(s) :: Fantasia
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Gypsies' round, variations for keyboard, MB 80
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Praetorious, Michael : Terpsichore :: Courante
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Praetorious, Michael : Terpsichore :: Spagnoletta
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Praetorious, Michael : Terpsichore :: La Bouree
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Praetorious, Michael : Terpsichore :: Three Bransels doubles
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Praetorious, Michael : Terpsichore :: G6
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (GMM no 66), TWV 41 :: G6
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 10 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae antiquae novae, for 5 viols/violins & lute (from "Lachrimae")
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1604

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Bucton his Galliard, for lute
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Souch his Galliard, for lute, P 26
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Captain Digorie Piper's Galliard, for lute, P 19
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr John Langton's Pavan, for lute, P 14
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Nichols Almand (Mistress Nichols Almand), for 5 viols/violins & lute (from "Lachrimae")
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Bull, John : Galliard
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bull, John : The King's Hunting Jigg
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Mandolins in G major, RV 532
  • Ensemble: Buffalo Guitar Quartet
  • Running Time: 8 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1731