1 800 222 6872

Concertos & Sonatas for Winds by Vivaldi, Marcello, Platti, Handel, Telemann, Corelli & Hotteterre / Jozef Brüggen, Barthold Kuijken, flute; Anner Bylsma, cello; Orchestra of the 18th Century

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto ("La tempesta di mare"), for flute, oboe, violin, bassoon & continuo in F major, RV
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Flute, 2 Violins and Bassoon in G minor, RV 104 "La notte"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto ("Il gardellino"), for flute/recorder or violin, oboe or violin, violin, bassoon or
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 4/RV 435
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Recorder in F major, RV 442
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Recorder, Oboe, Violin and Bassoon in G major, RV 101
>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
>Platti, Giovanni : Concerto in G major for oboe, strings & basso continuo
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in C major, HWV 365/Op. 1 no 7
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in A minor, HWV 374 "Halle"
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe and Basso Continuo in C minor, HWV 366/Op. 1 no 8
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in A minor, HWV 362/Op. 1 no 4
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in G major, HWV 363b/Op. 1 no 5
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E minor, HWV 359a/Op. 1 no 1
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso continuo in G minor, HWV 360/Op. 1 no 2
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in B minor (Halle Sonata no 3), HWV 376 (possibly spurious)
>Handel, George Frideric : Recorder Sonata in D minor, Op.1/9a, HWV 367a
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in B flat major, HWV 377
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe in B flat major (Fitzwilliam), HWV 357
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in F major, HWV 369/Op. 1 no 11
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata in E minor for Transverse Flute and Basso continuo HWV 375
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata in B minor for Transverse Flute and Basso continuo HWV 367B
>Handel, George Frideric : Andante for recorder & continuo in D minor, HWV 409
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata in F major for Oboe and Basso continuo HWV 363A
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in A major (Sonate methodiche no 2), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in E minor (Sonate methodiche no 3), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in B flat major (Sonate methodiche no 10), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in D minor (Sonate methodiche no 11), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in G major (Sonate methodiche no 6), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in C minor (Sonate methodiche no 8), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in E major (Sonate methodiche no 9), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in B minor (Sonate methodiche no 7), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in C major (Sonate methodiche no 12), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in A minor (Sonate methodiche no 5), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in D major (Sonate methodiche no 4), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in G minor (Sonate methodiche no 1), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in F major (Essercizii musici no 7/14), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, oboe & continuo in D minor (Essercizii Musici no 11/22), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, harpsichord & continuo in B flat major (Essercizii Musici no 8/16), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for 2 recorders & continuo in C major (GMM no 34), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, harpsichord & continuo in A major (Essercizii Musici no 4/8), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in D minor, TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Scherzo, for 2 flutes (or violins) & continuo in E major (Tretti methodichi no 2/5), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, violin & continuo in A minor (Six Trios no 2), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, oboe & continuo in C minor (Essercizii Musici no 1/2), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, violin & continuo in E major (Essercizii Musici no 9/18), TWV 42
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in D minor, Op. 5/7
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in E minor, Op. 5/8
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonatas (12) for Violin and Basso Continuo, Op. 5
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in F major, Op. 5/10
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in E major, Op. 5/11
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composers

Notes & Reviews:

As the predecessors of Sony Classical, CBS Masterworks had not a catalogue of "authenticity-minded" recordings (the pioneering efforts of Raymond Leppard and Jean-Claude Malgoire notwithstanding), Sony made a distinctive new start and engaged indubitably one of the most experienced producers in the field of early music, Wolf Erichson. If the successes secured by such musicians as Gustav Leonhardt, Nikolaus Harnoncourt and Frans Brüggen in the 1960s were the most visible signs to a wider audience of thorough-going change in the interpretation of music from medieval to baroque times, there was no doubt in assigning a part of the general success to the work of the production teams behind the recordings. Wolf Erichson was involved in producing recordings for many artists through his work for Das Alte Werk series. Success followed him since the early 1970s, when he founded the SEON production company. Later, Sony Classical's SEON line brought the pioneers of period intruments and vocal performances such as Frans Brüggen, Amer Bylsma, the Kuijkens, Gustav Leonhardt, and Konrad Ruhland on the international market at a budget price. Recordings made on SEON enjoyed both popular and critical acclaim. Later, producer Wolf Erichson, supervised Sony's VIVARTE label, which was a label devoted solely to producing historical music using modern recording technologies. Music critic Tom Manoff said these digital recordings of the VIVARTE series are among the best he has ever heard. The upcoming VIVARTE collector's boxed sets feature attractive repertoire selection out of the legendary catalogue of ancient music. The CDs appear in their original coupling and cover at a special price. Some VIVARTE sets also include selected recordings from the SEON catalogue to round up the collections of selected titles.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1979); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (01/1979); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1981); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (01/1981); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (02/20/1978-02/21/1978); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (02/20/1978-02/21/1978); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (03/1980); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (03/1980); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (08/1979); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (08/1979); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (09/1982/11/1982); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (09/1982/11/1982); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (09/26/1978-09/28/1978); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (09/26/1978-09/28/1978); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973); Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (11/1973).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto ("La tempesta di mare"), for flute, oboe, violin, bassoon & continuo in F major, RV
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Danny Bond (Bassoon); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Orchestra of the 18th Century
  • Running Time: 6 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Flute, 2 Violins and Bassoon in G minor, RV 104 "La notte"
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Danny Bond (Bassoon); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Ensemble: The Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto ("Il gardellino"), for flute/recorder or violin, oboe or violin, violin, bassoon or
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Danny Bond (Bassoon); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 4/RV 435
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Recorder in F major, RV 442
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Recorder, Oboe, Violin and Bassoon in G major, RV 101
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Danny Bond (Bassoon); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Danny Bond (Bassoon); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Conductor: Frans Brüggen
  • Running Time: 9 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Platti, Giovanni : Concerto in G major for oboe, strings & basso continuo
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Danny Bond (Bassoon); Nicholas Pap (Violin)
  • Conductor: Frans Brüggen
  • Running Time: 15 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in C major, HWV 365/Op. 1 no 7
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in A minor, HWV 374 "Halle"
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe and Basso Continuo in C minor, HWV 366/Op. 1 no 8
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Bruce Haynes (Oboe); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1711

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in A minor, HWV 362/Op. 1 no 4
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in G major, HWV 363b/Op. 1 no 5
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1714

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E minor, HWV 359a/Op. 1 no 1
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso continuo in G minor, HWV 360/Op. 1 no 2
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in B minor (Halle Sonata no 3), HWV 376 (possibly spurious)
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Recorder Sonata in D minor, Op.1/9a, HWV 367a
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in B flat major, HWV 377
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724-1725

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe in B flat major (Fitzwilliam), HWV 357
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Bruce Haynes (Oboe); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1709

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in F major, HWV 369/Op. 1 no 11
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata in E minor for Transverse Flute and Basso continuo HWV 375 :: IV. Minuet
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1730

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata in B minor for Transverse Flute and Basso continuo HWV 367B :: VI. Andante
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Recorder Sonata in D minor, Op.1/9a, HWV 367a
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Andante for recorder & continuo in D minor, HWV 409
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata in F major for Oboe and Basso continuo HWV 363A :: II. Allegro
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Bruce Haynes (Oboe); Hans-Jurg Lange (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (01/1974/02/1974); Doopsgezinde Church, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (11/1973)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1714

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in A major (Sonate methodiche no 2), TWV 41 :: A3
  • Ensemble: Boston Museum Trio
  • Running Time: 9 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in E minor (Sonate methodiche no 3), TWV 41 :: e2
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in B flat major (Sonate methodiche no 10), TWV 41 :: B5
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Han de Vries (Oboe); Wouter Moller (Cello)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in D minor (Sonate methodiche no 11), TWV 41 :: d2
  • Ensemble: Boston Museum Trio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in G major (Sonate methodiche no 6), TWV 41 :: G4
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Voice Flute); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in C minor (Sonate methodiche no 8), TWV 41 :: c3
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Han de Vries (Oboe); Wouter Moller (Cello)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in E major (Sonate methodiche no 9), TWV 41 :: E5
  • Ensemble: Boston Museum Trio
  • Running Time: 10 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in B minor (Sonate methodiche no 7), TWV 41 :: h3
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in C major (Sonate methodiche no 12), TWV 41 :: C3
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Han de Vries (Oboe); Wouter Moller (Cello)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in A minor (Sonate methodiche no 5), TWV 41 :: a2
  • Ensemble: Boston Museum Trio
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in D major (Sonate methodiche no 4), TWV 41 :: D3
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 04/13/1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in G minor (Sonate methodiche no 1), TWV 41 :: g3
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Han de Vries (Oboe); Wouter Moller (Cello)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in F major (Essercizii musici no 7/14), TWV 42 :: F3
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (02/20/1978-02/21/1978)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, oboe & continuo in D minor (Essercizii Musici no 11/22), TWV 42 :: d4
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Paul Dombrecht (Oboe); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (09/26/1978-09/28/1978)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, harpsichord & continuo in B flat major (Essercizii Musici no 8/16), TWV 42 :: B4
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord); Anthony Woodrow (Double Bass)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (02/20/1978-02/21/1978)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for 2 recorders & continuo in C major (GMM no 34), TWV 42 :: C1
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Walter Hauwe (Recorder); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord); Brian Pollard (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (09/26/1978-09/28/1978)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, harpsichord & continuo in A major (Essercizii Musici no 4/8), TWV 42 :: A6
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord); Anthony Woodrow (Double Bass)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (09/26/1978-09/28/1978)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in D minor, TWV 42 :: d7
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (02/20/1978-02/21/1978)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Scherzo, for 2 flutes (or violins) & continuo in E major (Tretti methodichi no 2/5), TWV 42 :: E1
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (09/26/1978-09/28/1978)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, violin & continuo in A minor (Six Trios no 2), TWV 42 :: a1
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Sigiswald Kuijken (Violin); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (02/20/1978-02/21/1978)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1718

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, oboe & continuo in C minor (Essercizii Musici no 1/2), TWV 42 :: c2
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Paul Dombrecht (Oboe); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord); Brian Pollard (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (09/26/1978-09/28/1978)
  • Running Time: 11 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, violin & continuo in E major (Essercizii Musici no 9/18), TWV 42 :: E4
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Sigiswald Kuijken (Violin); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Lutherse Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (02/20/1978-02/21/1978)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in D minor, Op. 5/7
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in E minor, Op. 5/8
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonatas (12) for Violin and Basso Continuo, Op. 5
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in F major, Op. 5/10
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in E major, Op. 5/11
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonatas (12) for Violin and Basso Continuo, Op. 5
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello); Gustav Leonhardt (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque