1 800 222 6872

Dowland: Selected Lute Music / Jakob Lindberg

Album Summary

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Frog Galliard, for lute, P 23
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae Pavan, for keyboard or lute (from "Lachrimae")
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Smith, his Almain, for lute, P 47
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Resolution, pavan for lute, P 13
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The King of Denmark, his Galliard, for lute, P 40
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in D minor, P 5
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Right Honourable Lord Viscount Lisle (Sir Robert Sidney, his galliard), for lute, P 38 (A Musica
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Shoemaker's Wife, a Toy, for lute, P 58
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Hunsdon's Almain (Lady Hunsdon's Puffe), for lute, P 54
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Vaux's Jig, for lute, P 57
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Brigide Fleetwood's Pavan (Solus sine sola), for lute, P 11
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Henry Noell his Galliard (Mignarda), for lute, P 34
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Orlando Sleepeth, arrangement for lute, P 61
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Can she excuse, galliard arrangement for lute, P 89 (possibly spurious)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs. Winters Jump, for lute, P 55
>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mellancoly Galliard, for lute, P 25
>Dowland, John [Composer] : A Dream, pavan for lute, P 75 (possibly spurious)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Walsingham, song arranged for lute, P 67
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G major, P 1
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Semper Dowland semper dolens, pavan for lute, P 9
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Knight's Galliard, for lute, P 36
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Farewell (on "In Nomine"), fantasia for lute, P 4
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Tarleton's Resurrection, for lute, P 59
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Frog Galliard, for lute, P 23
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae Pavan, for keyboard or lute (from "Lachrimae")
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Smith, his Almain, for lute, P 47
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Resolution, pavan for lute, P 13
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The King of Denmark, his Galliard, for lute, P 40
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in D minor, P 5
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Right Honourable Lord Viscount Lisle (Sir Robert Sidney, his galliard), for lute, P 38 (A Musica
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1610

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Shoemaker's Wife, a Toy, for lute, P 58
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Hunsdon's Almain (Lady Hunsdon's Puffe), for lute, P 54
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Vaux's Jig, for lute, P 57
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Brigide Fleetwood's Pavan (Solus sine sola), for lute, P 11
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Henry Noell his Galliard (Mignarda), for lute, P 34
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Orlando Sleepeth, arrangement for lute, P 61
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Can she excuse, galliard arrangement for lute, P 89 (possibly spurious)
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs. Winters Jump, for lute, P 55
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mellancoly Galliard, for lute, P 25
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in D minor, P 5
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : A Dream, pavan for lute, P 75 (possibly spurious)
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Walsingham, song arranged for lute, P 67
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G major, P 1
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Semper Dowland semper dolens, pavan for lute, P 9
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1600

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Knight's Galliard, for lute, P 36
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Farewell (on "In Nomine"), fantasia for lute, P 4
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Tarleton's Resurrection, for lute, P 59
  • Performer: Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626