Notes & Reviews:
Il Burbero di buon cuore is based on one of the most popular and amusing French comedies by Carlo Goldoni, Le bourru bienfaisant. A brilliant libretto, music that can be both graceful and captivating, and a first rate cast make of this opera a welcome rediscovery. The music is simple, charming, orchestrated tastefully and with a wealth of colors.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Teatro Real, Madrid (2007-11-14&2007-11-16&2007-).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsSoler, Vicente Martin y : Il burbero di buon cuore, opera
- Performers: Atsushi Sakai (Cello); Christophe Rousset (Fortepiano)
- Conductor: Christophe Rousset
- Ensemble: Orquesta Sinfonica de Madrid
- Notes: Teatro Real, Madrid (2007-11-14&2007-11-16&2007-)
- Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1786