- Matter of Operation
- Whorfian Hypothesis $1.29 on iTunes
- The Taste of Saury $1.29 on iTunes
- Kohayagawa-Ke No Aki (The End of Summer) $1.29 on iTunes
- Aioli $1.29 on iTunes
- Zendegi Va Digar Hich (And Life Goes On) i $1.29 on iTunes
- Zendegi Va Digar Hich (And Life Goes On) ii $1.29 on iTunes
- Zendegi Va Digar Hich (And Life Goes On) iii $1.29 on iTunes
- Zendegi Va Digar Hich (And Life Goes On) iv $1.29 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
The End of Summer is a collection of Anthony Coleman's most recent chamber compositions and features his fabulous new ensemble Survivors Breakfast. Born and raised in NYC, Anthony has been a central figure in the Downtown scene since the late '70s. His work blends the edge of improvisation with the meditative minimalism of Morton Feldman and Scelsi filtered through his tortured wandering aesthetic and an impish sense of humor. For this latest release he has put together a remarkable program of pieces inspired by film directors Ozu and Kiarostami, the fifty Eskimo words for snow and more.
Liner Note Author: Anthony Coleman .
Recording information: Jordan Hall, Boston.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Miles Davis/Miles Davis Quintet: Live in Europe 1969: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 2 [Digipak]
Dora Juarez Kiczkovsky: Cantos Para Una Diaspora
Philip Glass: Solo Piano Music / Jeroen van Veen
Lera Auerbach: Celloquy; 24 Preludes for cello & piano (1999); Sonata for cello & piano; Postlude / Ani Aznavoorian, cello; Lera Auerbach, piano
Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice: Story of the Day That I Died [Digipak]
- Latecomers (Andrea Centazzo Ensemble)