1 800 222 6872

Hochzeit zwischen Rhein & Themse

Album Summary

>Coprario, Giovanni : The Second of the Lords
>Anonymous : Wer Glück und Unglück wissen will (nach einem Flugbatt von 1621)
>Coprario, Giovanni : Gray's Inn the 1st, for ensemble
>Johnson, Robert (II) : The First of the Princes
>Coprario, Giovanni : So parted you, for voice, lute & bass viol (Songs of Mourning)
>Coprario, Giovanni : How like a golden dream, for voice, lute & bass viol (Songs of Mourning)
>Byrd, William : Work(s)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Psalm 104
>Johnson, Robert (II) : The Third of the Temple (Orpheus und Entheus treffen sich in Arkadien) (Masque of the Middle Temple
>Campion, Thomas : Now hath Flora rob'd her bowers
>Coprario, Giovanni : The Nymphs' Dance (for Beaumont's "Masque of the Inner Temple and Gray's Inn")
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Come again, sweet love doth now invite, for 4 voices & lute (First Book of Songs)
>Campion, Thomas : Come away, arm'd with loves delights
>Coprario, Giovanni : Advance your choral motions now, song (for "The Lord's Masque")
>Johnson, Robert (II) : The First of the Temple (Tanz der Fackelträger-die Lord-Masquers steigen zur Erde herab), (Masque of
>Campion, Thomas : Wooe Her, and Win Her, He That Can for voice, lute & bass viol
>Coprario, Giovanni : While dancing rests, for voice & continuo
>Anonymous : Work(s)
>Anonymous : No longer wrong the night (Aufforderung, die Masque zu beenden) (Lords' Masque)
>Coprario, Giovanni : The Third of the Lords, dance (for "The Lords' Masque")
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mellancoly Galliard, for lute, P 25
>Englemann, Christian : Ballet
>Anonymous : Nun singt ein neues Lied dem Herren (Ps. 98) (Psalmen Davids) (Ambrosius Lobwasser) (Lich 1609) / Da
>Johnson, Robert (II) : The Satyrs' Masque
>Hagius, Konrad : Hertzlich thut mich erfrewen
>Jeep, Johannes : Nur ein Figur (hat die Natur so adelig gezieret) (Tabulatur Zwiebrücken)
>Anonymous : Weil jetzt zu mal die Götter all (Lied der Musen) (Tabulatur Zwiebrücken, Musik
>Cordier ("Bocan"), Jacques : Ballet de pages Heid.(elberg) (Tabulatur Zweibrücken)
>Simpson, Thomas : Ballet
>Praetorious, Michael : Courante de Bataglia, for 5 part instrumental ensemble (Terpsichore, 48)
>East, Michael : You Meaner Beauties of the Night for 5 voices
Ensemble Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Coprario, Giovanni : The Second of the Lords
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous : Wer Glück und Unglück wissen will (nach einem Flugbatt von 1621)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal

>Coprario, Giovanni : Gray's Inn the 1st, for ensemble
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Johnson, Robert (II) : The First of the Princes
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Coprario, Giovanni : So parted you, for voice, lute & bass viol (Songs of Mourning)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Coprario, Giovanni : Gray's Inn the 1st, for ensemble
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Coprario, Giovanni : How like a golden dream, for voice, lute & bass viol (Songs of Mourning)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Work(s) :: Pavana. The Earle of Salisbury / Galiardo. Galliardo Secundo. Mrs. Marye Brownlo (Parthe
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Psalm 104 :: My soul praise the Lord, for 4 voices
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1592

>Johnson, Robert (II) : The Third of the Temple (Orpheus und Entheus treffen sich in Arkadien) (Masque of the Middle Temple
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Campion, Thomas : Now hath Flora rob'd her bowers
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1607

>Coprario, Giovanni : The Nymphs' Dance (for Beaumont's "Masque of the Inner Temple and Gray's Inn")
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Come again, sweet love doth now invite, for 4 voices & lute (First Book of Songs)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1597

>Campion, Thomas : Come away, arm'd with loves delights
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1613

>Coprario, Giovanni : Advance your choral motions now, song (for "The Lord's Masque")
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal

>Johnson, Robert (II) : The First of the Temple (Tanz der Fackelträger-die Lord-Masquers steigen zur Erde herab), (Masque of
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Campion, Thomas : Wooe Her, and Win Her, He That Can for voice, lute & bass viol
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Coprario, Giovanni : Gray's Inn the 1st, for ensemble
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Coprario, Giovanni : While dancing rests, for voice & continuo
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1614

>Anonymous : Work(s) :: Galliarda 1 / Courant Lavallet / Brantle 1 & 2 / Volt ("Revels" mit Masquers, Zuschauern
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.

>Anonymous : No longer wrong the night (Aufforderung, die Masque zu beenden) (Lords' Masque)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Coprario, Giovanni : The Third of the Lords, dance (for "The Lords' Masque")
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mellancoly Galliard, for lute, P 25
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Englemann, Christian : Ballet
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Anonymous : Nun singt ein neues Lied dem Herren (Ps. 98) (Psalmen Davids) (Ambrosius Lobwasser) (Lich 1609) / Da
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Johnson, Robert (II) : The Satyrs' Masque
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Hagius, Konrad : Hertzlich thut mich erfrewen
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Jeep, Johannes : Nur ein Figur (hat die Natur so adelig gezieret) (Tabulatur Zwiebrücken)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Anonymous : Weil jetzt zu mal die Götter all (Lied der Musen) (Tabulatur Zwiebrücken, Musik :: Ach Gott mein Leide
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal

>Cordier ("Bocan"), Jacques : Ballet de pages Heid.(elberg) (Tabulatur Zweibrücken)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Simpson, Thomas : Ballet
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Praetorious, Michael : Courante de Bataglia, for 5 part instrumental ensemble (Terpsichore, 48)
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>East, Michael : You Meaner Beauties of the Night for 5 voices
  • Ensemble: I Ciarlatani
  • Notes: Klosterkirche, Lobenfeld (06/13/1997-06/15/1997)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque